8.16.2010

Lady Heechul? Um ...

I don't know how I missed this ... but I believe it is safe to say that Heechul has raised the bar on this one. I don't know how he will top this.

Photobucket

This is just pure amounts of win combined with a touch of speechlessness. The resident diva of Super Junior pulls off the Lady Gaga ensemble quite well, I have to admit. Could you imagine if she included him in one of her music videos?

He'd outstage her in a heartbeat. She might be a diva, but she's an amateur compared to Heechul.

And Jokwon.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! LOL.
    How can you not love Heechul? He is so amazing.
    The funny thing is he could do this and still retain more masculinity than JoKwon.
    Love em both... just sayin. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, you should really see the fancam. Do you know that he got the words LADY HEE HEE sewn across the back of that outfit? He walked on that stage with such a SWAGGER, then he LAID DOWN on the stage, feeling himself.
    Heechul is insane. I love Heechul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol this is the best :)
    Shindong looked really *pretty* too once he dressed up...
    oh SUJU <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn! I saw this posted all over tumblr but didn't pay attention. I had NO idea it was Heechul, I thought it was Lady GaGa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Just wow. Heechul... I'd expect nothing less from him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just want to say that " 0m0! you're the most beautiful guy i ever seen!!! "

    ReplyDelete
  7. yayy :D lady heehee

    ReplyDelete