8.29.2010

Cervix Punchers August Edition: The Ones Who Didn't Make It

Let me say to begin with that this is the most votes this feature has ever received! 116 comments and 526 votes cast for idols. It was good seeing a lot of new names on here, and there are even a few surprising ones. Seriously, I'm still shocked at the outcome.

The Ones Who Received One, Lonely Vote:

Kangin
Yejun
Hongki
Ajoo
Kibum (U-Kiss)
Chundoong
Lee Min Ho
Yoochun
Jinwoon
Jokwon
Seulong
Chance
Lee Seung Gi


The Ones Who Received Two Votes:

LeeU
Henry
Xiah
Hyun Seung
Xander
Yo Seob
Wooyoung
G.O
Mika
Kim Bum
Kiseop


The Ones Who Received Three Votes:

Jinon
Max
YongHwa
Soohyun
Eli
Young Sky
Peter


The Ones Who Received Four Votes:

Eunhyuk
Leeteuk
Yesung
Thunder
Daesung
Dongwoon


The Ones Who Received Five Votes:

Ryeowook
Kan
Teddy
Junsu
Jay
Du Jun
Junho


The Ones Who Received Six Votes:

Sungmin
Seungri
Mir
Zhou Mi
Key

Stay tuned for the top fifteen!

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. wow, im shocked =.= jo kwon? oh im prolly one of those three taht voetd for eli..gah it's ok eli you can still punch my cervix anytime xD

    thanks TKPA and comgratulations again on the award :] ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. it'd be shocking if our Sex God did not make it into your top cervix punchers :D

    But he's safe for now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only vote for one idol every time (T.O.P.) to give my Cervic Puncher a better chance at the top spot, but now I feel bad I didn't just add Lee HongKi in my list. I absolutely adore that boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thunder and Chundoong are the same person from MBLAQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. SeungRi only got 6 votes?! Thats just wrong. I guess that means there are only 5 bitches I have to fight for him. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, man...Changmin (Max) didn't make it far. I figured he wouldn't, but it is always nice to think he would. :3 Well it's okay. He'll always be #1 to me. =^^= Kudos to the winners though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I'm shocked! I love Ryeowook and all but HOW THE HELL DID HE GET ONE MORE VOTE THAN EUNHYUK? LOL I suppose it was only by one vote...but still. Eunhyuk is some hot stuff.

    ReplyDelete