8.09.2010

Peter Does Love TKPA!

I was beginning to feel that Peter from One Way wasn't too fond of yours truly. Maybe it's because I called him a tweet whore, or maybe because I've talked about making Young Sky breakfast and didn't include him, or perhaps it's because I'm a bit too in love with Chance's jaw.

My theory that Peter hated me was basically proved on my birthday after a lot of you asked him to give me a little birthday shout out. Public burn when he wished two other people a happy birthday that day ...

So after I cried my eyes out, I accepted the fact that he hated me and I began to move on. But I take the high road a lot, so when I saw that he tweeted this last night:

Photobucket

I responded with this:

Photobucket

AND THEN THE K-POP GODS PARTED THE CLOUDS AND LET GOLDEN LIGHT SHINE DOWN FROM THE GLORIOUS AB-FILLED HEAVENS:

Photobucket

And then me being ... well, me ... I had to ruin it all with this beauty:

Photobucket

Yes, Peter so graciously put aside his dislike toward me and my foul mouth and then I demolish it. Regardless, though, he finally tweeted to me. This makes me insanely happy, and it is actually one goal accomplished.

(Sidenote: I know that Peter gets flooded with tweets every time he is online, and I know that he does not hate me. I did not actually cry because he didn't wish me a happy birthday. It's sad that I have to write this, but I know at least one person will misunderstand me. This is written entirely out of humor. Laugh.)

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. How awesome is this!!! Im so happy for you TKPA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-Pop Junkie8/09/2010 9:40 PM

    LOL I love the note at the bottom, I get your humor. That is exciting that he answered you :)

    P.S. I feel like I should be more involved with the blog again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think he actually replied on your 2nd tweet. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky! XD
    Props, yo.

    ReplyDelete