8.30.2010

I'm Sorry, But WTF??

I know I'm supposed to be doing a post about Nichkhun right now, but when searching for pictures of him, I came across this ... and I'm completely speechless when I'm not laughing my ass off.


Photobucket


WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!


It's like Peter Pan met Alice in Wonderland met The Full Monty or something? What's with Wooyoung's hat? It's like one of those newspaper hats that the teachers have you make when you're in primary school. He even has newspaper left over and it's in his back pocket!


Wait, wait ... it's like one of those fabric napkins that waiters fold into swans or elephants and put on your plate!


And like the craft pipe-cleaners coming out of Chansung's hat? Paired with Calvin Klein boxers and hip dips with a happy trail? I'm so confused by this, but I am laughing my ass off at the same time.


What is this?!


I'm all for the showing of flesh and hip dips, you know this. But to add such hilarity and confusion in the mix only detracts from the flesh, and that's a sin in the K-Pop World.


SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS THIS???


TKPA

8 comments:

  1. Honestly, all I see are abs, happy trails and hip dips. The rest be damned.
    Although if I look at their heads for too long, my start to bleed a little but thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's like an ad for undies gone very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look hot *and* playful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha im soo for the happy trail but yeah i think the boys also think it's funny xD stylists must focus more on styling and leave getting naked/half naked/showing skin to the boys =b

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had this picture for forever and do you know I was so excited to find Nickhun shirtless that I didn't even notice what you pointed out. I thought Wooyoung was useless in the pic, and now that I see that ridiculous hat and left over newspaper I can see exactly why this is so funny. Lol. The hats (really I did not see them).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you. Men singer is little severe, but women singer show too much exposure. It's harmful to mind for children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe it's an advert for Calvin Klein BUT ALSO it cud mean an advert to be creative with ur hats, I LOLED SO HARD WHEN I READ UR EXPLANATION THAT I CUD SWEAR NICKHUN'S FACE CHANGED N HE LUKD SUPER ANGRILY AT ME

    ReplyDelete
  8. Retarded as hell, but I love Woo's smile in this :)

    ReplyDelete