8.11.2010

The King is Here

Taeyang is finally on Twitter. This is a miracle.

Photobucket

I know you're probably thinking that I'm going to spam the poor guy with loads of dirty things that will make him turn crimson. Even though I want to make him blush more than anything ... I'm actually really scared to tweet to him.

Like ... terrified.

My first tweet to him "Welcome to Twitter :)" was really lame and probably not what you all were expecting. I just can't piss off Tae-Tae. I mean, he'd be hot as hell pissed off, but I don't want to chance it. Because what if I tell him "I want to make a banana split on your abs and then eat it off you" and then he doesn't understand that it's meant to be humorous (and also slightly serious) and takes offence to it? What if he decides from my one dirty tweet that he will never show his abs or any amount of flesh ever again, thus turning into a shorter T.O.P who can actually dance?

I will be the most hated woman on earth. Rightfully so.

So, out of my love for you guys and for the entire K-Pop fandom, I won't be tweeting dirty things to him. And when G-Dragon and T.O.P finally get on Twitter ... I won't be tweeting dirty things to them either. Not because they'll misunderstand me. Oh, no ... they'll understand me all right. I just don't want to piss off another, more local person and risk not ever seeing those abs ever again and becoming single. Yes, that's right. The BF comes before my fandom.

Tae-Tae did tweet some lovely pictures for us, though. I really like this one, for multitude of reasons.

Photobucket

1. You can see the set lights at the top of the picture. Unless those are supposed to be UFOs or something.
2. Taeyang loves this pose. How many times has he done it?
3. Biceps.
4. He looks like he just kicked all of those guys' asses. Really did a great job in bringing out his inner badass.
5. HE IS IN A GRAVEYARD.

If you don't understand the significance of that and why I'm mentioning it, then click here and read this. Maybe I don't have to tweet to him? Maybe he's already reading this blog?

Well ... he will be soon enough.

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW TAEYANG ON TWITTER IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY. AND IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. WELCOME TO TWITTER KING OF FOREPLAY! ^_^

    and i think it was a good idea that we refrain from tweeting things that are too "dirty" to this holy man. let's not forget that there's a "block" feature on twitter. XD

    (heard about Taecyeon blocking this certain hater Taeyoung? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh graveyard, dirty graveyard thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spazzed quite a ridiculous amount when I got all your tweets announcing his arrival on twitter.
    And you have good restraint, and are very kind to have such concern for the rest of the fandom :)
    Even if you don't tweet dirty thoughts, you can blog them, because all the really good dirty thoughts are said much better in more than 140 characters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually didn't spazz. I mean he is fucking gorgeous but he isn't my SeungRi. lol

    ReplyDelete