8.13.2010

IT. IS. FINALLY. DONE.

I've been having issues with trying to find a box big enough to fit everything, but small enough so AA-CHAN isn't cursing me the entire time he delivers it. Originally, Daesung's vest and G-Dragon's shoes were in boxes, wrapped with wrapping paper and bows and ribbons. Now they're in black gift bags. I was going to put T.O.P's glasses and rings in a metal, rectangular tin, but it wasn't in stock at the craft store.

So I had to resort to this:

Photobucket

Creative, right? I tied the rings together on a piece of ribbon, so they won't get lost in all the silver crap.

And then the finished product looks like this:

Photobucket

Seungri's journal, Taeyang's hat, T.O.P's glasses, GD's shoes, Daesung's vest, then the box with the postcards, birthday cards, and a little note on top telling them who I am and congratulating them.

Then I had a bunch of that silver easter-grass-like stuff that is such a pain in the ass and clings to everything left over, so I decided to use the rest of it in lieu of packing peanuts.

Photobucket

Do you think they will hate me when this stuff gets all over the place?

Thank you all so much for participating! I really wish everyone who showed interest in sending the postcards and birthday cards actually sent them to me. A lot of people asked for the address then never sent anything. Kind of a bummer, but at least we pulled this off, even after a huge huge delay due to unprofessionalism from a certain company.

Thanks to all who donated, as well. This would not have been possible without your help!

You're all amazing :)

Oh and ... I really don't know when the next project like this will happen ... this thing was such a pain in the ass --- worth it, but a huge pain in the ass. I'm glad it's finally over with!

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. YAY!!! it's all done & now it will be sent over to Alex. From now on, once it's in their hands, I'll be watching what they're wearing >___< & what SeungRi is holding LOL.

    Thank you so much for doing this TKPA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey!!!! we all couldn't have done this without you Celisse~ thanks for all your efforts! ^_^

    i'm pretty sure the boys would love these~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    Now take a deep breath... and just focus on blogging :)
    I wish I could have helped some, but I hope the postcards put smiles on their faces at least :)
    And, thank you, by the way, for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not lying when I say there was a weight lifted off my shoulders when I realized everything would fit in one box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool!! It will look amazing and you never know, maybe they will come on the site and comment something!! ^^ And hopefully people will take a lot of pictures with your amazing gifts you sent them!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work, TKPA! I know the boys will love the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh that looks great!!! You really rock!
    I'm so excited and a big thanks from us to AAChan also! He has a blog, we should all go over there and read it and comment and thank him!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAAY! I'm so happy! *applauds* TKPA, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to TKPA..... thanks for all the hard work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's awesome! so pretty :) wow, you go TKPA! i hope they take pictures of it :)) it's really so cute! specially what you did to the gifts for TOP ah i hope he wears it ^^
    congratulations TKPA!

    ReplyDelete