8.29.2010

Cervix Punchers August Edition: And the Winners Are ...

#5 Heechul with twenty-three votes.

Photobucket

Yes, Kim Heechul is in the top five. I'm BEYOND speechless right now. When I was counting the votes, I couldn't believe it. My thoughts were something like, "Heechul. Heechul. Heechul. Heechul. What the hell? Heechul. Heechul. Heechul. Heechul. Heechul. Heechul. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL?!"

I'm just ... wow. I never thought he would be in the top five. Wow.


#4 Joon with twenty-nine votes.

Photobucket

Same exact number he was last time around, I expected this from Joon. He's one of those that actually wants to be on this list and will do whatever it takes to make sure he's in the top five. And when I say "do whatever it takes" I mean by just existing.


#3 G-Dragon with thirty-three votes.

Photobucket

You have to give it to the man ... there's just something about him that drives majority of us crazy. And I think he deserves an award because this is the fourth time he has held onto the number three spot. He's always slightly behind his best friend, so maybe next time around he'll advance just one more spot. Maybe.


#2 Taeyang with thirty-seven votes.

Photobucket

We've been blessed with a Tae-Tae overdose lately, but that by itself is not why this glorious man received this many votes. Hell, he could be on a hiatus and he would still be in the top five. Sadly, he's back to his number two spot, having lived at number one for three months.

Which means ...

#1 T.O.P with forty-five votes.

Photobucket

All is right with the world, as T.O.P is once again the ultimate Cervix Puncher. As he should be. He is, afterall, the Official Pimp T.O.P.


Thanks for voting! We won't vote again until NOVEMBER!

TKPA

21 comments:

  1. Heechul? Heechul?! HEECHUL?!!!???!)&:£;£ I never though I would see the day. But, damn! That's the sexiest picture I've ever seen of him. .......damn.
    But of course, TOP is number one! He'll always be number one, simply because he is in fact TOP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husband reclaims his throne.
    Like a boss, he did.

    The official pimp.
    The ultimate Cervix Puncher.
    Our Sex God.


    *blew kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I agree Heechul O_o at #5 wow.... TOP is back at the TOP of the Cervix Punchers throne right where he needs to be

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess there's no use fighting it. T.O.P. -- he owns us. I heart Taeyang, of course, but I'm glad to see Sex God reclaim his rightful throne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. goodness i was so FREAKIN HAPPY to read that heechul was number 5! Never ever ever expected that to happen xD The picture... it serves us well :3

    And I totally would have thought that Taeyang would win because of all the promotions of his singles where he isn't wearing a shirt *ahem, I'll Be There coughcough* but Top won!!! hahahaha I love this site ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that 3 out of 5 are from Big Bang. VIPs ftw!
    I love that pic of Joon with the "chocolate abs"! LOL so cute.
    I love that Heechul is #5! Good to see someone different up there. ^^
    Overall, a good top 5. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joon being sexy by just existing is the TRUTH. I try to ignore him, I try to focus on SeungHo's lips and Cheondung (Thunder)'s eyes. Yet Joon is too freaking perfect to ignore. He looks good in every single photo. Joon is too sexy to be real.

    And wow at all the secret Heechul lust.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, Heechul? Did no one see the Lady HeeHee thing? OMGD...

    But I'm okay, because TOP is number 1! AS IT SHOULD BE! Though... I really don't have the right to say anything. I'm the bad blog-stalker who didn't vote. I should be banned. Not that you were lacking votes anyway. Well, next time around I'll be prepared! (And possibly less preoccupied with school).

    Well, I approve with the results anyway (mostly) :) Wish I could have given U-Know at least one more vote, though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heechul? For serious, gals? o___O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heechul is no.5? Woah!
    What did he do recently to get so much attention? Can't disagree though, I love him and he looks yummy in that picture you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. To see why I love Big Bang so much, see above. xD Although I'm kinda sad Taeyang fell out of his #1 spot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why the heck is everyone surprised at Heechul? The skin, the hair, the lips, that seductive look in his eyes...........Heenim's always been sexy. Where the hell have YOU ALL been?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, only one man I voted for made it on the list (T.O.P). Oh well. Heechul... maybe he can grow on me, haha, but I'm not sure. Digging the rest of the guys, though.^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. GOOD JOBS BBS~! TOP IS BACK @ #1 WHERE HE BELONGS! *IS A PROUD WIFE*

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahhh im proud of you BB bbs hahaha
    gah i still am of course wondering if heechul has abs xD
    but yeah his stare can surely knock someone out..
    not sure though if coz of sexy-ness or bitchful-ness xD
    love you heechul!

    congrats on another successful poll TKPA
    love<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. @CosmoQueen

    I guess I've always just seen Heechul as more PRETTY than SEXY. Although his cockiness is sexy, I will admit that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. GD, Tae and Top will always be top 3 Heechul being in the top 5 is a bit odd but he does have sex appeal

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't believe people are surprised about Heechul. He is sooo sexy. damn! I actually didn't vote in this contest.. I forgot to because I suck :P but if I had, I would have definitely said Heechul.. and of course, GD.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @The K-Pop Addict What most makes me see him as sexy is that deep, seductive stare he always has in his eyes? Ever noticed it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. TOP? what can you say, he is the SEX GOD after all! BINGU TOP FTMFW!!! TOP is ON TOP baby! :)

    ReplyDelete