8.29.2010

Cervix Punchers: Numbers Six Through Ten

#10 Junhyung (15 votes) - Finally this man is getting the recognition he deserves! Keep at it, bb! You might be in the top five come November!


#9 Rain (16 votes) - I watch that part of "Hip Song" over and over and over and over and over and over. You know exactly what part I'm talking about. Every time I watch Ninja Assassin, my Rain love grows and grows. I'm glad to see it's the same for you all too!


#8 Minho (19 votes) - I'm so glad you're no longer jailbait. Your future looks very bright in the Cervix Punchers.

#8 SeungHo (19 votes) - I seriously am considering getting like fifty tubes of Starburst Lip Smackers and sending them to this man. He needs to keep those babies juicy!


#7 Chansung (20 votes) - Maknae you're making me very, very proud. Keep up the sexy!

#7 Jonghyun (20 votes) - Due to a computer error, he was first listed at #14 ... but thanks to people who stalked the comments and counted everything themselves, he was placed in his rightful spot.


#6 Se7en (22 votes) - It makes me so happy that he is back, because now I will have more relevant excuses to write about him and drool over him and secretly pretend he's single.


And the top five are ...............

Coming up!

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. You know I think I voted based on loyalty or something because I'm looking at this list and its getting hot in here. I'm glad Chansung and SeungHo made it so far without my votes. Next time, bbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for my Jongie!! Hmm, in between Chansung and Se7en... I smell a fanfic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SeungHo--number eight is pretty good. Maybe next time...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure do know how to build up the suspense, TKPA! lol. I read the posts, and back-tracked just to make sure... All five MBLAQ guys are on the list, including (but not surprisingly!) the maknae! *dances excitedly* And Lips of Sex Seungho finishing ahead of ABSolutely perfect Rain...?! Can I just say WOW. This just proves that when in doubt, always listen to your cervix :D Stellar job on winning the award, by the way!

    ReplyDelete