8.18.2010

Meat Market

Photobucket

Well, hello there, GD flesh! I've been waiting a long amount of time to see you in all your defined glory. And considering it's been twenty-two (or twenty-three in Korea) years since you blessed the world with your presence, I figured today would be the most fitting day to finally include you in the Meat Market.

You get a solid ten. Simply because I said so.

What do you think? Granted he doesn't have rock-hard abs of the likes of Taeyang, but there are some pecs on that boy's body, and you can clearly see in the shadow of the skankoid whom I cropped out, some abs.

1 – Did absolutely nothing for me
3 – Ehh, I've seen better
5 – Definite potential, but not my cup of tea
8 – Jaw-dropping
10 – Self-combustion

You know the deal, either comment or tweet me your rating and at the end of day, Master GD will be judged. You have until midnight!

END RESULT: G Baby ended up with an 8! Not too shabby!

TKPA

22 comments:

  1. 8! ^_^ i actually like what i'm seeing. (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 because he's GD. And even if those abs can't be categorized with Taeyang's, I'd be more than happy to do naughty things on it. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. A solid 8.5 because unlike that shy KoF I'm positive Master GD knows how to work it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll give him a 5 for the body and 10 for everything else lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 because I'm surprised...and it's his birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6.

    I love GD, but his body just isn't what some other people have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL that picture is from 2007!

    Old picture or not, shirtless or not, guy gets a perfect 10 in the hotness meter. That's G to the freaking Dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 8.

    I feel like he's off to a great start and I want to encourage him to keep it up. And take it off more often, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think... 8.5

    because GD is just perfect no matter what. Plus it's his BDay :)

    and good cropping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7.9 [:

    Not yet jaw dropping but pretty damn close because honestly, I totally expected him to have a girl stomach with no definition at all xDD

    Next will be Top's undiscovered abs... >>

    ReplyDelete
  11. 8! Because I'm reserving my 10 for T.O.P.'s abs, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol, I'd have to say 5 only because I have eyes for another man. But he's still my homie. :3 And by the way, Happy Birthday to you and me, Master GD~! We both turn 22 together today...at least here in the U.S. we do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7 - almost jaw-dropping because I'm shocked! :) GD should show off his cute lil bod more often.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 5. He's a cutie but the odd one out for me as far as Big Bang goes.
    I love him to death... but not AS attracted to him as say, Seung Ri. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. 8
    mostly because I didn't know those babies existed
    he sure hides them well ;P

    ReplyDelete
  16. 10 of course! GD is sexy as hell and I LOVE his body.

    What's wrong with ppl? You don't need perfect abs like TY and Siwon for your body to be considered sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, check out Taeyang's new video for "I'll Be There" !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. perfect 10.. because he is GD of BIGBANG it doesn't really matter to me if his abs are perfect or not.
    when was this picture taken? do you have a video? (not everyday you will see GD in the flesh..^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  19. 10! Because he is so amazing! GD will have a 10 for everything even if its murder because he would do it with style ;D xD
    but seriously to anyone who doesn't think that amazing they need new eyes!!!!! ;O;

    Also is there a video of this its not often you get to see pure gold like this! I want to dribble over it xxDDD

    ReplyDelete