7.15.2010

One Way's Romance with Twitter

The three men sure do have a unique relationship with their Twitter accounts.

First we have Young Sky, who according to Peter, rarely comes online and a reply from him means it is your lucky day. Though he's a little more active than Chance, he has not yet reached his full Twitter potential. I do love how this morning he was complaining about his computer not working. It's random tweets like this that make me believe wholeheartedly one day he will embrace his looming Twitter addiction.

Photobucket

Then there's Chance, the RT King. Most of the things he has been tweeting as of late have been retweets of pictures of "one way" traffic signs that fans have been tweeting to him (got that?). While it isn't all he tweets, he also informs us of music collaborations with other K-Pop artists, when he's in the studio, and even is nice enough to tell fans when he'll be at the airport (arriving early, nonetheless) so they can have an impromptu, informal meet-and-greet.

Photobucket

And that leaves Peter, who is a full-blown tweet whore. Whether it is posting pictures of himself or his dog or the back of Young Sky's head, giving us all play-by-play commentary on South Korea's, England's, and Australia's matches during the World Cup, or just simply being an insomniac like the best of us, Peter has fully embraced his Twitter addiction.

Photobucket

Now all he needs to do is shed some like on the other two and hopefully they will follow in his footsteps.

And when that happens and they tweet as much as Peter, I will have to disable text message notificiations from them, as they will blow up my phone.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. I almost disabled the text notifications from Peter, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it! I don't care to wake up with 40+ unread messages from celebrities I'll never meet. I'm good with that, really.
    And I was totally retweeted by Chance, I felt like a rock-star. Thank you pointless one way sign in small town Nevada.

    I love these guys, really I do.
    And twitter is the tool that makes me feel closer.
    Okay, I'll stop being a geek now. Sorta'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got replies from all three of them. ♥

    i love how Peter stole my heart from Young Sky just by being a tweet whore. :)) he's actually the King of Fanservice, One Way style. ^_^

    Chance obviously checks his @replies because of all his RTs. ♥

    Young Sky, YOU NEED TO TWEET MORE BABY. kthxbai. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I log into twitter and my whole page is full of One Way's recent tweets. It makes me smile knowing how interactive and informative they are with the fans. Lol.

    ReplyDelete