7.16.2010

The King of the "WTF Files"

Photobucket

Sometimes, I just ... I don't even have words for you. Sometimes, I just get so exhausted with finding the words to properly vent my anger and frustration over how ridiculous you look. Sometimes, I just want to laugh to hide the tears.

And unlike other idols, I know that majority of the things stylists do to you in these magazine shoots are from your suggestions, Master GD. You seem to be a repeat offender in the "WTF Files" and the "fail fail fail" tags. I know you like pushing boundaries and I know you're a unique individual and all, but just once I want to see your beautiful face, untouched by stupid face paint or without looking so feminine.

So here's what I'm going to do, since you take way too much energy out of me with things like this ... until you come out with something absolutely so outrageous that I simply cannot bite my tongue without causing it to bleed ... I will keep my mouth shut about you.

Oh, the things you do for love.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. ...Confuzzlement abounds with this picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the hair is wtf. I like the shirt, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... it could be worse... ?
    >.>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah thats my point. Enjoy the the WTFness at its lower degree or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just don't understand why he has to have hooker pantyhose stretched across his face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe some hooker used those as a net and caught him when he was...

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH WITH THAT!!!!!!!!


    My Ji doesn't need a hooker. He can get it for FREE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! How silly of me, I know better than that.
    *gives TKPA a cookie as an apology*

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHATEVER I LOVE IT.

    He can bring all that WTF crazy over here.

    ReplyDelete