7.16.2010

BIGBANG Captions Part I

Photobucket

Mr. Happy: See the money, see the cars. See the house, livin' large.

Master GD: Look in the mirror, see a star. Motospace, hella far.

3S: They at the bottom, I'm on top. I'm so high, I can't drop.

Sex God: And you can find me in your city steezed out in my hoodie. I go, I go, I go so harrrrd.

King of Foreplay: I got my 501 jeans on, with my hoodie on. All white V-neck clean, with my hoodie on. Fresh out the box so boss, with my hoodie on.

(These captions should be read while listening to "Hoodie" by Omarion).

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. Aw. That YT video is not available in my country (Philippines). So I'm still confused. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafKp8c73M8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally I would being hating really hard right now because Omarion is NOT okay.
    However, an association with Big Bang gives him some points.

    And I have such a gutter mind, I can only think one thing about T.O.P's caption...

    ReplyDelete