7.27.2010

Happy Birthday to Our Fearless Leader!!

Happy Birthday to Our Fearless Leader!!
 
22 years ago on this amazing day our Fearless Leader TKPA was born!!
ALL of South Korea should rejoice this day.
I think it should be a National FUCKING Holiday for them!
 
Just imagine if this day were actually a National Holiday in SK! 
(well first of all they would have celebrated it yesterday)
 
However, ALL K-pop Idols would be required to go shirtless ALL DAY LONG!
 
They would also be required to take hundreds of sexy shirtless pics while moaning her name repeatedly as they show off their abs, arms, jaw lines & give their best "sex" face. 
(NO EVIL COW STYLISTS WILL BE PERMITTED AT THE PHOTO SHOOT)
 
ALL pics must be sent to her attention to be used in future posts on her AMAZING blog!
(which all in SK would be required to read on this day) 
 
They would even hold a fucking parade in her name!!
I can see it now, her sitting up in a Hyundai Sonata convertible waving to the massive crowd.
 
I of course would be following behind in a Kia or some shit like that, but that would be OK cause Dae would be at my side. 
(we wouldn't be waving to the crowd much... I'm just saying)
 
All the K-pop Idols would be lined up at the end of the parade all hoping for her to glance their way & pray that her next dirty lustful post will be about them or that they might one day have the honor of being called a CERVIX PUNCHER
 
Oh what a perfect Holiday it will be....well all except for the annual brawl between Master GD & Sex God both fighting for her affection & the chance to ride with her in the Hyundai! (insert mental image of Haru Haru fight scene)
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TKPA! WE LOVE YOU!
(where would my perverted mind be with out you)
cj

24 comments:

  1. Saengil chuka hamnida. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! awwww. Well Happy Birthday girl. Wish u many many more.-Cyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penblwydd Hapus!! In welsh :D Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Inter-National Fucking Day!
    oh belated HAHA Happy birthday TKPA
    Lurve you!
    haha
    (now if only i was born a few years earlier i'd be like you..have a blog like this...drive em preggy and crazy like this..LOLOL i wish)
    Thanks for being like this.
    HAHAHA im not making any sense anymore.
    Maligayang Bati!^^
    Happy BithDAE
    WHOOPS! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday fearless leader ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday TKPA!!! :D You are receiving uber amounts of love through the web as you read this ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was very funny CJ!, Happy Birthday TKPA!!! 생일축하합니다!! ^_^y

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! I hope it's wonderful!
    I'd like to say something meaningful or witty, but all that has been taken care of, so I can just hope you have a great day and wonderful dreams tonight of gorgeous shirtless(etc.) Korean men! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME post, CJ!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TKPA!!!! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday TKPA! Like cj said, where would any of our perverted minds be without you and your wonderful blog. Hope you have a great day with the Sex God and Master GD (by the way can I borrow the Sex God for my b-day? >_< Please!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELISSE! ♥

    i'm pretty sure you had or is having an amazing day because you're one awesome woman! ^_^

    I LOVE YOU! <333

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great fucking post! LOL
    Happy birthday!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday girl! You and everything you do is so awesome, fun, cool, and amazing. Your blog has helped catapult me into a world that I'm so frickin in love with and couldn't live without. And for that I will be eternally grateful to you!!!

    Have a wonderful, fun day! *BEARHUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dearie happy birthday!
    Have a blessed birthday and may all your wishes come true :)

    Thank you for giving me 'great' ideas about husband, I have never thought of him the way you taught me to *winks*

    LOL @ National Fucking Holiday. *nods furiously*


    Love, Mas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a wonderful day. Please continue to bless us with the best KPOP musings on the internet... forever.

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww...Happy Birthday!
    I hope that you were able to celebrate it with people that you love and care for.

    Thanks for providing us a blog that tells it how it is when it comes to our kpeens.

    And it was because of this blog that got me started on my own blog. ^^

    So once again, Happy Birthday TKPA!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday!! :3 Yours and cj's blogs just help to fuel my perversion. I hope you have a great 22nd birthday. =^^=

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are the reason I no longer hide my intense perversion towards asian men.
    For that, thank you and Happy Birthday XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday! May this next year bring much more perverts to the blog! haha Thank you for the laughs and allowing me to not be ashamed of my love for the asian man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday! I am eternally grateful to your blog and I hope you can continue to spread joy and unwholesome thought to everyone through it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy happpy happpy bday!!!
    love TKPA!
    snowy white TKPA!!!
    Milky skin TKPA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Belated Birthday TKPA!!!
    Best kPop blog hands down!!!

    ReplyDelete