7.16.2010

Jumping on the Happy "Dae" Trail

Dae is jumping for joy that I am now a part of this AWESOME blog!
Why is that you ask?

Well cause his sexy ass knows he will see lots of posts & comments about him. It makes him so happy when I share my love/lust for him with the world!

And now let's discuss this YUMTASTIC photo! I mean DAMN DAE! We all know the boy has some major guns & lately he has been working on his sex appeal. (have you watched Tell Me Goodbye yet - I have never loved rain so fucking much)

BUT this pic is A-fucking-mazing! I never saw a 'happy trail' before that just made me so DAMN HAPPY! I can't stop smiling - or drooling.
I have this deep desire to sprinkle brown sugar all over that trail & watch it melt into his skin - as I lick it up like a happy little kitty! MEOW! bahahahaha!!!

Oh & the way the Galliano's bunch up above the belt!!! YES YES YES! I want to run up & grab the sides of his pants & rip them just a little bit further down - like all the way off works for me!!!

Oh & yeah when I tell Dae to jump -  he does ask "How high?" (of course it is in 'Engrish' but I don't mind) Bahahahaha!!!
Peace!
cj

9 comments:

  1. OMG CJ you are the best xDD Well only behind TKPA of course :3 But i am so happy that you accepted to work on the blog because this site is AMAZING but it is missing some sunDae action :D And by golly (yea i just said that) you've brought it ^-^ Can't wait to hear more about this sexy beast we all love <33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my defense, if I posted anything about Daesung like I do for the rest of them, she'd kill me. I enjoy living.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry TKPA xD It was very wrong of me to be so selfish toward you -bows in forgiveness-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cause you know I will cut a chick down in a heartbeat over my Dae!!
    BAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that is awesome and all but damn why won't the man take his shirt off? Why must he keep teasing me like this?? Come on Dae, just a lil peek for your loyal VIP?

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I'm sayin is: isn't there a Korean Playgirl? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Geek God Hmm I don't know. But if you find out please let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @CosmoQueen For sure! :P
    In reality though, its only in a lustful moment that it would be nice to have Korean celebrities bare themselves like they do in America. But its actually probably better that we leave things to the imagination. Situations are so much more likely to happen the way we want in our imaginations lol.

    ReplyDelete