7.19.2010

Taeyang's Hat & Some Other Extras!

This arrived last week! I tweeted a picture of it, however I'm not sure a lot of you saw it. And anyway, I promised I would post it on the blog, so here it is.

Photobucket

The lettering is a bit smaller than I'd like for it to be, however I think it turned out awesome and I'm so excited for him to get it!

Still waiting for T.O.P's glasses to arrive!

I also went to the party store and found some teal wrapping paper and black gift bags (ended up spending $12.98 on all wrapping supplies, including tissue paper and ribbon). Then I got a little crafty and took some card stock and made gift tags. I have to redo G-Dragon's because I thought that using super glue would hold the two pieces of cardstock together. I was totally wrong and ended up using double-sided tape.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also came across this black [faux] leather box that actually came as a gift set for some perfume or cologne or whatever, with a light blue/turquoise lining. The only thing that was being stored in it were receipts and brochures from my trip to France (I'm a major pack rat sometimes), so I dusted it off, cleaned it up, et voila ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Something to store the postcards in!

Photobucket

As for the birthday cards ... I have no idea what I will put those in, yet. Originally I intended for the birthday cards to go in the box, however some people didn't follow directions and sent actual cards for BIGBANG rather than postcards, then there were a whole bunch of people who asked for the address then never mailed anything out. Sad, but in the end I will probably combine everything in one box. I'm planning on sending this around July 31st -August 2nd, so I hope I receive all the postcards by then.

And I totally suck because I meant to take a picture of Seungri's gift before wrapping it, but I didn't. I did, however, type up a note explaining why we chose to give him the journal, so he won't be like "WTF is this shit?"

In less than two weeks I will be sending this to Seoul! I'm excited! Thank you to everyone who participated in this project, whether it was by donating or sending postcards/birthday cards, or lending ideas for the gifts. Thank you SO MUCH and I can't wait until the guys receive it!

Also ... you see the poll on the side of the blog? Answer that very quickly! I am thinking of sending them some captions (at most 3-5) which I will have you all vote on! I will also be choosing one or two or three posts to send to them ("Tell Me Goodbye" MV is definitely going to be one!). So I want about 150 votes on that poll, and whatever the majority is, I will do it.

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. I think it looks great and you worked very hard, including everyone that helped!! :D I think the captions would TOTALLY be a funny and great thing to add ^-^ But that's opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are going to send a few blog posts, then I think the Schizo Badass, is a must have xD
    Seriously, this boy needs to know what his mixed signals are doing to us!
    Love the blog, btw ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the hat! Everything looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that it is wonderful how you are putting so much time and care into sending each member a gift for their anniversary. I wish I could send things to my favorite groups. The only thing I worry about is staff members possibly "scanning" the gifts first or it not making it to them at all. Plus I don't know any addresses. :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gifts and the packaging look awesome! And I'm totally weird because I'm spazzing since the postcard on top (in the picture) is from me! Muwahahahah! They'll see something from Wells first (if you don't move stuff around, anyway). Ah, I've had my spazz for today. ^.^
    I can't wait for them to get those gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Seungri Love~ meant that post card on the top is from US! LOL Thanks for taking all the credit! Haha just kidding... but no, not really. ^^

    And... everything looks wonderful! I can't wait for them to receive this! You've done a great job, I wish I could have helped more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't decided if I'll put them in randomly or if they will be placed together (Seungri's tied together, Daesung's together, etc).

    I'll probably put them in randomly, though, and just tie some ribbon around GD's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks awesome!!
    Btw, what did you think of my b-day card for GD?
    I was trying to be creative but cheap and my photoshopping skills are n00bish but I thought he would think its cute. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, that hat looks REALLY good. You're awesome for doing all of this, and the box you're using for the postcards is really nice. ^_______^ I'm sure they're going to LOVE everything.

    ReplyDelete