7.05.2010

Taeyang Needs a Girl ... Any Volunteers?

Photobucket

And I know every single one of you reading this is raising your hand, jumping up and down, and shouting, "Oh! Pick me! PICK ME!"

Apparently, our King of Foreplay is "tired of being alone" and "sick of being single." I'm sorry, but Tae Baby ... that's all your fault. You know full well that you can get any woman you want on the face of the earth. I find it hard to be all like "awww, he's lonely" when you kind of bring it upon yourself there, homeboy. But since we all know you're a hopeless romantic and are desperately searching for "the one," I'll just go along with it and ask this ... what kind of girl are you looking for?

Photobucket

Basically, you want an outspoken girl, who wants you and only you, who will brag about you to guys hitting on her, who looks better in jeans than in skirts, who will eat the kimchi fried rice you made, who looks young (even though she's old), a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets, who can make your heart race and inspire sweet songs, and someone you can give your heart to.

You totally had me until the kimchi part, but that's golden because there are millions of women around the world who fit that description. She's out there, Tae-Tae. Don't give up hope, you romantic, you.

Photobucket

This video is really different from KoF's usually demeanor. He's more flirty, his guard is let down, and you can see a bit of confidence (not to be mistaken for cockiness) shining through. I like seeing this side of him. It's refreshing in a way. We all know he is a bit of a goofball off stage, but whenever he performs live or in videos, his professionalism takes over and there's no room for error.

Photobucket

I don't know if I'm the only one that's loving this side of him (probably not), but I really want to see more of it. And I don't even care that I am posting a picture of him shirtless in some little shadowed alley all over Dara. No, I don't care.

Photobucket

There are two reasons why I don't care. One being because he is shirtless and holy mother of abs, and two being because he is Tae and she is Dara. I do not care about that pairing. However, if she was anywhere near G Baby in this video ... oh, there'd be a whole separate rant post immediately following this one. I can deal with SunDara, but Daragon can just fall of the face of this Earth and never return again.

(Just kidding, I love Thunder's sister).

And while we're on the subject of Master GD ...

Photobucket

I didn't really have any words when he first appeared. No words. More like "mmmmmmm." Which isn't a word, it's a sound. You have to admit, he's looking pretty damn good right now. I really, really do not want him to change one thing. The hair and the color it currently is needs to STAY PUT and not change (unless he wants to go back to black ... and hell, even if he wants to bleach it again. I miss the blonde).

While I might be kidding about Dara getting near him ... I am not kidding when I say skankoid needs to GTFO him.

And as a lovely parting gift, here are the Tae Baby Triplets.

Photobucket

I really wish there were actuall three Taeyangs in the world. That's what I like to call Heaven.


TKPA

9 comments:

  1. this noona need a man, maybe we can be together?
    ... m m m maybe!
    love his new video, best of luck to yg family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurrrrrl, the kimchi fried rice is worth the payoff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear author,
    i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only the smell of kimchi didn't make me gag ... Sorry, I won't even stomach that for TOP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. K-Pop Junkie7/05/2010 4:10 PM

    I could be his girl! :) It weird seeing him not being all shy. I like it. It looked like he might not be Mr. Innocent anymore!

    P.S. Was GD wearing a Yankee hat? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm... kimchi fried rice! ^^ Smells and tastes nothing like actual kimchi... but I like kimchi, so maybe I'm biased. :)

    But I was honestly quite disappointed with this video. Our dear Tae-Tae can do so much better! Yeah, the cockiness and the abs and the G-Dragon, and the stubble and the all around sexiness is a plus, but I'm not alone when I say I'm not a fan of the MV (just ask @oneherowildsoul). Love the song though, just not the video.
    But, it's still Taeyang... so I kind of have to like it to an extent. and I'm okay with that.

    BTW-- OMGD this post totally made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with cindy_dindy. The MV was cute, and it was a more fun side of Taeyang, but overall I thought it was kind of boring. His past MVs have been much, much better than this one.

    Though, it IS still Taeyang, and he IS still smokin' hot, so I can't say I totally hate it XD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy fucking crap!
    All I fucking needed was that 'Tae' smile with the tongue peeking out & saying hello!!!
    I bet Tae's tongue tastes like fresh peaches with cream & sugar.
    And I bet his tongue would make me smile for hours!!
    However, I would make him shave the scruffy goatee - I really don't want a rub rash on my thighs - bahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll eat every bit of your kimchi fried rice youngbae!
    <3
    my Sarang!

    ReplyDelete