7.26.2010

My Letter to SB Accessories

As most of you know, I've had extreme difficulty with SB Accessories ever since I wanted to place an order for the sunglasses for T.O.P. It has now been twenty-six days since I ordered them and I have not received them in the mail, nor have I received any amount of feedback from them in regards to this situation.

With that being said, I wanted you all to read the letter I have sent them about this whole situation.

But ... after I posted this letter and sent it to them, and then tweeted them the link. They emailed me right away and said this:


What's your address
Please remove the letter as we have just revoke the statement in our legal firm

We will reship products today with tracking number plus a free item
And that's how you get things done, kids.
TKPA

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! Get 'em, girl!
    I think that was a classy gangsta, T.O.P-like move. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA good going! what could the free item be ol
    the power of words :DD
    (could you still keep the letter posted then? even in a secret link?or email it to me? i kid :D )

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Whoo go girl! You sure showed them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *claps* That was hella boss, good for you! Dont take there shit no more. ^^

    ReplyDelete