7.16.2010

You Win, Seungri

Photobucket

I'm caving. I told you back in April that you had to show flesh in order to be a part of BIGBANG Friday again, and you never did it. And granted May and June were sucky months for this blog feature, but you still have no excuse as to why you didn't strip for us.

So, I'm pardoning you and I am willing to let you once again participate in this incredibly epic and beloved-by-many day of the month.

However, when your comeback happens, which will be very soon ... there better be flesh. I wanted to add an "or else" at the end of that last, non-threatening statement ... but you know very well that even if you don't show flesh, and even if I were to ban you from the blog, that eventually I will cave and you will come back to this home that I'm sure as hell you do not want.

And another reason as to why I am being so forgiving is because you just had your appendix removed and I thought it could make you smile knowing that I do, in fact, love you.

Welcome back, Ri-Ri! Get plenty of rest!

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. Poor kid's jumping right back to work so soon after his operation. Thanks for bringing RiRi back to BBF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the day that this sites finds a picture with his shirt off (recent of course)... It will seem like a birthday celebration ^-^ -invisions balloons and all cap writng- Yup [: haha jkjkjk

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YES. There will be an epic spazz post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm preparing epic emoticons just for that day (*^O^)
    Get sleep (#o#Zzz)and rest for BB's comeback (and the hopeful unveiling of your abs) soon, Ri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you RiRi, come back stronger and better than ever! (And how about just forgetting to put on a shirt!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I knew it! Ya can't stay away from Ri. It's fcking impossible. He's that damn amazing ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww yay!! Thank you for letting my hubby back in!
    He is so sexy, flesh or no. My strong baby. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've missed you Seungri. It's hard to stay away, but I also want him know I'm not supporting his choice to wear clothes (multiple layers at that) lol. It's good that VI is okay now that he's had his appendix removed, but soon he'll go missing again. That is, if he doesn't show some skin.

    ReplyDelete