7.16.2010

Korean JAWS in 3D

Photobucket
DAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!
DAMN DAMN DAMN!
Tae's jaw line can slice bread it is so SHARP!
I mean fuck - Jerry McGuire may have had the bitch at "hello" but Tae baby had me at the FUCKING JAW LINE. (no Engrish necessary)
Yes, Tae's body is YUMTASTIC - his back muscles alone make my toes curl - BUT the cut of his jaw line pops out at you like BAM!!
Before you even have a chance to think your body is shaking & trembling out of control. And my#2 BABY-TAE damn well knows his jaw line is his facial money shot.
The King of Foreplay works it at every angle BAM - BAM - BAM - in your face 3D style. Until you have no choice but fall to your knees & bow down to his Royal Scepter.
Which by his facial expression in this pic - you know that is exactly what I am doing!!! 
Feels good don't it Tae-Baby? Just keep working those angles your Royal Highness & I will keep working until something else pops out at me in 3D!!
(yeah I went there!)
cj

9 comments:

  1. At first I thought that this was news that one of BIGBANG was horrifically savaged by a shark (or an anti-fan), but then I read on, and

    WOW.
    Tae looks HOT in this photo. YG shoud make some kind of Taeyang poster that comes with special 3D glasses so we can all marvel at Tae's jaw .Soon he might replace Heechul as my ultimate K-Man.

    (note to Heechul: start working out)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *absolutely slayed!!!* So glad you went there CJ, cuz girl Im right there with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u did not just went there CJ. i'm telling DAE!!! LOL j/k ;)

    girls these days been kissing his cheek *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. "& I will keep working until something else pops out at me in 3D!!"
    LMFAOOOOO..omoo that is seriously the quote of the year
    Taeyang is soo freakin fineeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. cj, you're a great blogger! hell yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay CJ!
    I love this post! I'm excited to see more from you!
    (Almost peed my pants when you said 3D.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "& I will keep working until something else pops out at me in 3D!!"

    I could so go somewhere and I won't lol.
    But I share your sentiments!
    I hope he eats pineapples...
    Ok I did go there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Geek God: AND I am hoping Tae eats lots of MANGOES! BAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete