7.16.2010

Stay Out of G-Dragon's Closet, T.O.P

THIS POST WILL BE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS JUST WRONG AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY UNCONTROLLABLY.

Photobucket

Photobucket

T.O.P, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM G-DRAGON'S CLOSET. YOU TWO DO NOT NEED TO BE SHARING FASHION FAILS, OKAY? YOU'RE BOTH ALREADY PRETTY DAMN "WTF" INDIVIDUALLY, SO THERE'S NO NEED TO COMBINE YOUR FAIL POWERS. YOU CANNOT DOMINATE THE WORLD THAT WAY, T.O.P. YOU CAN ONLY BE RIDICULED AND MOCKED RELENTLESSLY.

AND I'M TELLING YOU NOW, DON'T THINK I WILL SPARE YOU FROM ANY HARSH COMMENTARY. HELL NO. IF I DON'T SPARE KWON JI YONG YOU CAN BET YOUR SMOLDERING ASS THAT I WILL NOT SPARE YOU.

AND ALTHOUGH I KNOW IT IS NOT THE SAME DAMN HAT, AS GD'S IS MORE ... FURRY ... IT'S CLOSE ENOUGH TO SPARK THIS POST, OKAY? THEY LIVE IN SOUTH KOREA, NOT FUCKING SIBERIA. THERE'S NO NEED FOR IT.



TKPA

10 comments:

  1. TOP's pig necklace is a purse. Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest he take off that hat. And that shirt. And maybe those pants, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter in South Korea is cold, though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Granted, winter is cold there. But it is clearly not winter in GD's picture, and T.O.P is indoors while wearing his.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tania and I are obviously on the same page lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first time I saw that video, I really thought he'd raided GD's closet. I laugh at that hat everytime I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THAT IT'S ALL IN CAPS
    IT SHOWS THE DEPTH OF YOUR FANGIRL DEVOTION

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know... it looks ridiculous on GD... but T.O.P kinda rocks it. And he's wearing during that cute dance, how can you resist?

    ReplyDelete
  9. But Korea does get cold. My papa was in Korea in the 50's for obvious reasons. And the Marines all wore hats like that, minus the size and fur and impracticality of the particular hats that TOP and GD wore. I own one myself, but that one is more like the one Taeyang wears...

    I like their hats. -pouts-

    ReplyDelete