7.16.2010

The Name is cj!

Ok - the name is cj - most know me as "cjcdae" TKPA's #1 Blog Stalker.  My life changed on 4/8/09 - when I watched a little vid on Perez Hilton's website entitled "Some Yummy K-Pop Deliciousness - Lollipop featuring Big Bang" I was like this is sweet - started bopping around in my chair. 

Then @ 1:25 my heart jumped & I was like who is that cutie in the b-ball cap - so hot! 
BUT then came the moment my heart stopped 2:30 - there he was.... My Dae in all his pink glory! I knew I had to have him. 

I stayed up all night long looking at every YT vid of my lovely Big Bang boys. I have rented space in my heart to many other K-pop idols that I have grown to love as well - BUT my heart will always belong to my #1 Dae & my #2 Tae.

In all my K-pop searching I stumbled across a blog that enriched my passion & perversion for my lovely K-pop men. The amazing: Confessions of the K-pop Addict. Finally, someone who understood me & all my sinful thoughts regarding my K-pop men – a kindred K-pop loving spirit!

I have loved TKPA's blog from DAY 1 & I have been hooked ever since. I am honored that she is allowing me to share some of my perverted thoughts along with hers. I know that my writing technique will pale in comparison & yes - you will see - lots of dashes - in my writing followed by the ever so present bahahahaha! 
But I plan on having fun - that is just my style - & if I offend you with my "foul" language or crude thoughts - good - at least I know you're paying attention - bahahahaha!!!

Oh & by the way – Dae is mine  - ALL MINE. Bahahahaha!
Peace!
cj 
Any questions/comments feel free to contact me @ cjcdae@yahoo.com or follow me on Twittter! 

8 comments:

  1. hello cj!
    i'm kind of a blog stalkler too, but i also love this blog very much. been kinda said lately with the decreasing amount of updates, but i understand you writers are busy people too. anyways, i look forward to more "foul/crude" posts! won't fight you for Dae, but i sure hope you write more about Lips of Sex and other idols that TKPA didn't cover before n_n

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-Pop Junkie7/16/2010 1:20 PM

    Hi CJ!!! Tae is mine, don't you forget! Oh and we are all still living together with our pet Unicorn :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, your first blog post! And yes, Dae is the love. I'm looking forward to reading more about him in the blog (I have a feeling I will).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blog!! I look forward to more DaeDae love posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome I can't wait to read your posts! And as for Dae.............hehe sure, go on thinkin that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blog! And FYI: you and I will have to have a fight to the death over Daesung. He's been my favourite since day one (which, admittedly, was about four months after you claimed him), but we shall see who will prevail! Lol, just playing. I'm willing to share......if you are. ;)
    Good luck with this! I look forward to reading more from you~ ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, cj!!
    And btw, I saw and claimed both Seung Ri and Dae Sung in January of 2009. I'll fight a bitch or two or eight. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I started knowing Big Bang the same way as you! :D Only that my favourite is T.O.P, so, we're good ;D

    ReplyDelete