7.15.2010

Yet Another Entry In the "WTF Files" for You

All right ... I've let you go long enough without any amount of bitching about what those evil cows (or stylists, for you new readers) did to you. And I know it is not your fault, Hyun Seung. Not entirely, anyway. Okay, a little bit of the blame can be placed on your shoulders. I feel like I should just point out that while your fellow BEAST members are smoking hot lately ... you look like Animal from the Muppets.

Photobucket

Can you not speak up and say, "Enough of this bull shit! Make me look hot!" to those cows?! Can we please go back to your "Shock" look? Because while I wasn't completely in love with it, I could at least admit that you had some hottie factor hidden by incredibly bad taste wrapped in humiliation.

You're talented, with an awesome voice. Now let's put that foot down, shun the fug, and start working that God-given hotness we all know you possess.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. oh Yolanda (Cosmo_Queen_) has lotsa HyunSeung hotness~ ^_^ i mean pictures of him. LOL

    but yes, i have to agree that he needs to have a major stepping up to do because the other 4 BEAST are seriously looking all sorts of UNF recently. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about him. He's one of those lucky people who can switch from being cute to hot and back again. (For a look at his cuteness, I recommend taking the time to watch the subbed Big Bang documentary on YouTube -- I may have to re-watch it soon, I miss my bbs. :'[ ) But those stylists must hate his guts for some reason.

    Something's gotta give. Soon. I have faith that one day Cube Entertainment will hire a fresh crop of stylists, or that Hyunseung will finally snap and put the current stylists in their places. I just hope it's soon. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if he's incredibly rude and obnoxious or something. I don't get why they always stick him with the fail looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the resemblance a little. :3 It seems that stylists of any group have to make the hairstyle of one member look odd. I had a friend of mine get a little upset when she saw what Key's hair looks like for their upcoming album. :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* I just don't get it. How can I convince ppl of how gorgeous he is when those bishes keep doin this to him? Just pisses me off! Damn even if it has to be that color at LEAST keep it straight! Geez, I wanna strangle somebody >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cute, in a strangely weird way. (I know, strange and weird mean the same thing, but anyway...)

    @Myndless: WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT TO KEY? It was fine the way it was.
    Probably the new concept SHINee have for their upcoming album (which will be majorly epic, I`m sure!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh god i hate that hair, i mean the color is ok, but the way its styled is just UH! he had it straight for a while like here
    http://twitpic.com/25yyw8 oh did he look sexy

    ReplyDelete