7.15.2010

In the Army Now

Photobucket

I have had mixed feelings about Kangin joining the army ever since he broke the news of his plans. Part of me wants to be sad considering he won't be active in Super Junior for the next two freaking years and that's actually quite depressing when you know how much energy and charisma he brought to shows. He is an entertainer and although I know full well the group will survive without him, it's like a tiny piece of Super Junior is being locked away for a later time.

Kangin is like the freshly baked cookie you really want to eat, but you know it will ruin your appetite (that's garbage, anyway. Like one cookie will make me not want to eat dinner), so you wait for it. And wait for it. And wait for it. Only instead of waiting an hour, we have to wait two years.

On the other hand, Kangin does seem to need some help following those two incidents, both unfortunately involving alcohol. Although I'm sad to see him go, I know it is what is best for him and that is the most important thing.

So, here's hoping that in two years, Korea's #1 Handsome Guy will be back and better than ever.

And to conclude this post, I have written him another poem. (Oh yeah, did you ever read the first one?)

Kangin, you're in the army now.
Remember to keep calm and know your place,
Or else you'll end up punching your drill Sergeant in the face.
You're probably trading Playboys and cigarettes,
Oh, where did you hide Sungmin's pink barrettes?
You know better than to tease him, silly boy!
And with you gone, there seems to be a little less joy.
But soon two years will fly right by,
Putting you back in the public eye.
I never thought that you were fat,
Though the army will change all that.
It's too bad that pictures of you ripped won't be in magazines,
We will just have to envision it in our dreams!
Now it's time that I say good-bye,
And pray to the K-Pop Gods I do not have to see Teuk cry.
Please come back soon, and maybe ... dress like a cow.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. Awww.... Kanginie!!
    I agree with everything you said about the cookie thing. Amen.

    And the poems... for the win.

    I can't wait for him to come back... ripped.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poem TKPA! I really look forward to his return. I'm still a new SuJu fan so I have yet to fully experience how awesome he is so I feel like I'm really missing out :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of Super Junior will probably enter the army within the next 5 years... >_<
    I, and all the ELF's will be waiting for Kangin to return (ripped)!
    But-
    Can ANYONE imagine Heechul in the army? Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Joy Yuriko
    AHAHAHA! That mental image of Heechul/Pretty Pretty Princess in the army... Wow... I really can't imagine it.
    But, didn't he get seriously injured not too long ago? Like his knee or something? If that has any long term effects wouldn't he be exempt?
    Hmmm...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha the ending is hilarious!

    @Joy Yuriko
    I can't picture Heechul, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, or Yesung in the army. I picture them clearly standing out in a line with the other soldiers lol.

    I'm sure all the boys will look good in uniforms - so I guess that's a bright side ;)

    ReplyDelete