7.08.2010

Looky, Looky!

These arrived on Tuesday:

Photobucket
For G-Dragon

Photobucket
For Daesung

I will be picking up the notebook for Seungri today, and I just received an email saying Taeyang's hat has been shipped. So another few days until that is here. ALSO, I worked out the whole situation with TOP's glasses (if you missed my ranting tweets, you have no idea what I'm talking about), so those will hopefully be on their way soon.

Here's the deal ... there is about $18 left over from the gifts. There's no way that can cover wrapping and shipping. I will be going to the dollar store today to see if I can find any type of gift bags or wrapping paper that is decent quality and not totally cheesy looking, so maybe there will be maybe $7 there (gift bags, wrapping paper, ribbon). If I can't find anything there, then I will have to go to a party supply store and it will be more expensive, but they'll have nicer looking wrapping. Also, I was thinking of something along the lines of this to place GD's birthday cards in, and this for the postcards. I'm trying to find a photo album with clear pages so they can see the front, turn the page and then read the back, but those are surprisingly hard to find, so I might just go with two photo boxes. (I will try to find something at the dollar store, but I have looked before and found nothing, but I will try again).

Anyway, that's another $20 we will need, plus extra for SHIPPING THIS INCREDIBLY HEAVY BOX TO SOUTH KOREA! Please, please, please donate whatever you can! $1, $5, $10 ... whatever! I think if we can raise about another $50, that will help a great deal! Please, guys! We're so close to accomplishing this!

Click the donate link up top in the sidebar! A LITTLE GOES A VERY LONG WAY!

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. Hey, just donated $5 i know it's not a lot but i hope it helps ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sending the cards today~ ^_^ i have some Singapore dollars left from my trip & i plan to put them together with the cards. xD i don't how much will it be but just like what you said, any amount can go a long way~ :)

    i'll let you know about Western Union. a little portion of my money is nothing compared to the hard work and amazingness Big Bang brings to our lives. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie7/09/2010 11:02 PM

    10 Dollars :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool :D Best of luck ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just found your blog today!
    i'm definitely a kpop freak too loll
    Your blog rocks! very funny and interesting! keep it coming :)

    Eugenie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dae is gonna look so damn fine in that fucking vest!!! (which I selected)
    As soon as I saw it I envisioned him wearing it with no shirt on underneath....
    & then me ripping it right the fuck off of him!!! bahahaha!

    ReplyDelete