7.16.2010

BIGBANG Captions Part III

Photobucket

King of Foreplay: I think it's time we got this straight. Let's sit and talk, face to face. There is no way you could mistake her for your girl. Are you insane?

Master GD: See I know that you may be just a bit jealous of me. But you're blind if you can't see that her love is all in me.

King of Foreplay: You see I try to hesitate, I didn't want to say what she told me. She said without me she couldn't make it through the day, ain't that a shame.

Master GD: Maybe you misunderstood, because I can't see how she could wanna change something that's so good, because my love was all it took.

Both: You need to give it up, had about enough. It's not hard to see, the girl is mine. I'm sorry that you seem to be confused. She belongs to me. The girl is mine.

(And if you're confused, read the lyrics while listening to "The Boy is Mine" by Brandy and Monia. They need to make this song happen).

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. Oh baby...........fight over me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that I lurve G-D's hair in this :3 very scrumdiddly-umptious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that song NEEDS to happen.
    NEEDS to.

    Hell, any song they make, I'd listen to.
    GDYB version of Bonamana? Erm...

    Only if the dance moves are recreated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *DEAD* That was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that was heading to that video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took me a little bit LOL.
    Thats old school!
    Korean version would be full of win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a win.
    And I am loving the suits in this mv much better than in the other. They look so fresh, so clean,
    ...
    so DAMN FINE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, do I get brownie points for totally thinking of that song while reading the captions! :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for double post, but captions, not caption, sorry.

    ReplyDelete