6.06.2010

Aw, Poor Junsu

Photobucket

Poor Junsu won't be receving his TKPA boxers tonight!

It's okay, though. Our Vocal Sextasy needs to rest as much as possible so he can join the boys when they make their way to the west coast of the States.

Soon enough, though, he will get them, and here is to hoping that Thai Me Up tweets about the boxers in the meantime!

Good luck to Beki (who will be throwing Junsu's and Junho's) and to Kiara (who will be throwing Wooyoung's) tonight! You ladies will need it!

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. That picture is so hot. *fans self*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt so bad for Junsu =(. At least he'll get to pick up the end of the tour though =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo those boxers better make it up on stage. My friends and I were close enough to lick Taecyeon's abs in ATL!! Lol. Too funny :)

    Junsu was missed, but it was still amazing without him. I hope he recovers faster than expected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading so much about these boxers (Epic win, by the way, boxers!) it's hard to believe it's the time for these talented men to actually receive the wonderful (frightening?) gifts!
    2PM & TKPA for the win :) (along with everyone credited with the creation of the oh-so-appropriate nicknames)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mean to brag... but I'll get to see him in LA!!
    And yeah where the hell do you find hot pictures of all these idols?!
    I mean I see glints of sexiness on all of them in videos, performances, etc., but if I had these kinds of pics, my head would explode from trying to decide who to fantasize about. Jeez. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes...Junsu look at me like that and I'm willing to do almost anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SAW THIS PHOTO AND EVERYTHING IMMA SAY IS IRRELEVANT NEMORE.

    My body immediately burns up.
    You sexy-thang-in-the-closet thing youuu

    ReplyDelete