6.10.2010

Um ... Jay ...

Okay, let me just say, first of all I am very glad that you decided to not name your fan club Bumblebee because that's just ... well ... very preteen. Job well done for having the entire new fandom be called the Jay Effect, with each little member within a Jaywalker.

Did I contemplate crossing over and abandoning 2PM because I am totally liking the fact of being called a "Jaywalker?" Yes, I did. Then I saw a picture of Chansung and I came back to my senses. I support you both in all your future endeavors (whether it be separately or as a reunited group), but my love for the six boys is collectively bigger than my love for you.

However ... just because I love you slightly less does not mean you can go about looking like a fifteen-year-old.

Photobucket

What happened to our beastly idol who would rip off his shirt and ... and ... not look underage while doing so?

This just breaks my heart. You're no longer the sexy, mega Korean idol. Now you just remind me of the kid who aced every math test sophomore year in high school. There was nothing sexy about that kid, Jay. Nothing sexy at all.

Do whatever you need to do in order to regain your former ultimate hotness. Shave something into the side of your head, if you must. Shave that damn new logo with the cross-walk stick figure posing like a "b-boy" you were talking about in your new YouTube video. Whatever you need to do, I support it.

Just ... stop looking like a fifteen-year-old and maybe, just maybe, I will consider sending you a pair of TKPA boxers.

Maybe.

Am I really not allowed to post anything pertaining to Jay without someone bitching about it? Really? He's not God, people. Have a sense of humor.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. jheeez wtf.
    can you just accept him as he is.
    ¬.¬

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous:

    It is a joke. You should learn how to laugh.

    Do you really think I give a fuck what Jay Park looks like? No, not really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous needs to take a chill pill (õ_ó)
    he does look kinda busted, now if only he wasn't wearing a shirt in that pic, then u can say he looks good

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon - stay away from a computer for once & try to get a life. thanks. ^_^

    if he could have just taken off the shirt, leaving him with that wifebeater then i bet this would be a different post. HAHA.

    he looks thin though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Glad I'm not the only one who thought that (the 15-year-old math-geek) :)

    How could we love someone if we couldn't laugh at him? What's wrong with making jokes?

    I think it's funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA.
    Apparently most ppl think he's a god, and I have gladly unfollowed/blocked them on Twitter.
    So now we all can healthily appreciate Jay as a human being.

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe he needs to call one of those evil cow stylists and they'll help him out a little ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, he has kind of tamed down. He is still cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha nice post ^^

    I dunno, I like Jay and respect him but... SOME of his fans.. make me not want to even touch on the subject of Jay...

    but it's good to see that he is doing well. And yea, Bubblebee sounds.. yea that wouldn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's probably the fact that I'm 13, but I think he looks great like that ^_^
    Anyway, great post.

    PS: @Anon, try to take things less seriously.

    ReplyDelete