6.25.2010

Mmm, Dae Cakes!

Photobucket

Okay, not many of you know this ... but I love to bake. And, not to get all egotistical or anything, but I'm pretty awesome at it. I'm always looking for new things to bake and try and if I see something that makes me start drooling just at the name alone, I have to bake it immediately.

Anyway, I came across this one recipe for cotton candy cupcakes. Yes, you read that right.

Cotton. Candy. Cupcakes.

Photobucket

But I am renaming them Dae Cakes. All you have to do, really, is just print out little pictures of him and stick them on top (replacing the pictures of the cupcakes). And even if you don't want to use pictures, they'll still be Dae Cakes, simply because I said so.

I haven't made this yet, but I'm seriously tempted to make them this weekend. You can find the recipe here (along with tons of other really, really, sinfully delicious things ... this website will cause me to gain five hundred pounds, I just know it!), courtesy of CakeSpy. They look really simple to make and aside from the insanely cute factor (just like Daesung himself!), they have one important thing that makes me want to have these every day for the rest of my life:

THE HOLY UNION OF COTTON CANDY AND CUPCAKES.

Enough said.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. Cupcakes and daesung...yum. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Um, I think I have to make those. I am also an epic baker.

    Dae kinda looks like a Korean Mario Lopez here. Please don't kill me for that, but he does. It isn't a bad thing. Is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm I wanna try!!
    But I don't get along well with the kitchen :S
    Anything that's inside the kitchen (except for food) is mean to me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very appropriately named :)
    I think we all want to try this, now.
    If there's ever a massive Big Bang fanmeet anywhere in the US, I'll show up, and I'll expect everyone to have brought a big batch of Dae Cakes :)
    Let us know how they come out when you make them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome! I'm gonna give those a try. I wish I could make some and give it to him. Or make some and then eat them off his delicious chest XD

    ReplyDelete