6.26.2010

My Bad!

When adding up the calculations for the total cost of the gifts, I completely forgot to add Daesung's gift into the mix. I really don't know how I did it, and I don't know why it's taken me this long to realize that I did it ... but regardless, it's about time I figured it out, right?

Rather than the $210 amount I said it was going to be, it's actually $235. Not that big of a difference considering ....

WE REACHED $208.26!

Exciting, right?! A little bit more to go until we're able to purchase all the gifts, and of course, once they're arrived safe and sound I'll post pictures so you can see them!

However, we still need a bit more just so I can wrap these nicely and then have enough money to ship them to Seoul! So whatever you can give will be amazing! Even if it's just $1, a little goes a LONG way!

And you don't have to strictly resort to PayPal, either! If you'd rather do it by bank transfer or through Western Union, please email me and I will email you back with all the info you need.

Also, you don't have to donate in order to participate in sending the boys postcards and sending G-Dragon birthday cards! This is open to everyone! (Oh, and yes, if you have a me2day, you can add that link to the postcards and birthday cards!)

Deadline for sending them to me is July 10 if you live in the United States. If you live outside the U.S., I highly recommend you send them as soon as possible so I receive them in time! (Again, email me asking for the address).

One more thing ... sorry I bailed out on BIGBANG Friday yesterday. My laptop battery died after running like a land tortoise, so I decided to just skip out on the frustration. I'll make it up to you (I always do!).

Donate! Spread the word! START WORKING ON THOSE POSTCARDS/BIRTHDAY CARDS!

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. first of all, AWESOME WORK ON THE NEW BLOG LAYOUT.
    So fly yo~

    Anyway, wow at the amt you managed to raise, so fresh so cool~

    I hope to hear good news out of this!
    Thanks for what you're doing!


    P/S: As a thank you token, I'm personally handing your stickers to BEAST tomorrow, so hopefully they'd be horny and curious enuff to check this place out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuu! :)
    for a lot of things!!

    ReplyDelete