6.25.2010

It's BIGBANG Friday!!

A few things first and foremost before we kick off all the fun today ...

The deadlines for the BIGBANG Anniversary Project is approaching! So far, a total of $151.00 has been raised. I know I've been absent from spamming you all and annoying you and reminding you to donate and participate, so it's greatly my fault we're so short of meeting our goal.

Here's the deal:

If we can at least hit the $210.00 mark by July 1st, we will be golden! That way we can order the gifts for the boys and I can make sure they're all arrived to me in plenty of time. After we reach that goal, I will still push for small donations in order to wrap the gifts and send them to Seoul, but there will be no set amount. The more money there is in the "pot," then obviously the nicer I can wrap them and I can also include extras (like candy or whatever).

SO PLEASE! WE NEED ONLY $59 IN ORDER TO PROVIDE THESE BOYS WITH GIFTS! If we can't reach that goal in a few short days, then we'll have to find other ideas for them!

And as far as the birthday cards and postcards go, I highly recommend that you send them now. I did have one blog-reader mail hers from Indonesia at the beginning of June and it just arrived Tuesday. Please, if you live overseas, send them ASAP that way I have them in time!

Just send me an email asking for the address and how many cards you're planning on sending! The last possible date you can send them if you live in the United States would be July 10th, but just get it done and over with already and send them!

I really hope we're able to do this, and I am sorry that I haven't been around to pay attention to this project.

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. OMG I almost forgot! Will donate ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just donated. ;P Will have to email you for your address. essiting! xP

    ReplyDelete