6.10.2010

This is Just ... Ultimate Win

Photobucket
It has everything.

Thai Me Up being slightly pervy. Huge sexual references. A complete Chuck Bass nature. The fact that it just sparks so many Mad Men era fantasies, complete with red lipstick and a strand of pearls that just so happen to get broken and pearls go flying everywhere, rolling around on the floor, and ... I bet his breath tasted like cold vodka with a hint of lime.

Yeah.

This is just win, Khun.

Will you please continue to do photoshoots like this more often? They complete my life in the most shallow way possible. I enjoy it immensely.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. Khun gives me all sorts of fuzzy happy feelings. And other, less appropriate ones...

    My favorite one from this photo shoot is this one: http://twitpic.com/1pwd6g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... there will be a post about that ...

    I do not find that one really sexy ... instead I just LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Yunho won't have me, I'll take Nickhun by force.
    I want him.

    Thank you for sharing... and putting inappropriate thoughts in my head. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TKPA I think I find that one sexy, because it makes me think of pushing Khun against a wall, knocking the scotch (I just get the feeling it's scotch don't you?) out of his hand, and like cindy_dindy said, taking him by force =).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a side of Khun I've never seen before and I'm so loving it. Very sexy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. total Chuck Bass feel here, loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sexified its ridiculous.
    Khun if you read this, please forgive my severely impure thoughts about you.

    ReplyDelete