6.10.2010

A Moment of Silence for This 12 Pack

Photobucket

I just ...

I ... I ... have no words.

You're not even reading this. You're just doing a total right-click, save as move right now. I know how you all operate. I know because I did the same exact thing.

So it truly does not matter what I say here, because you're not reading it. You'll just comment below with a whole bunch of "dfbndjbntjbnjrenbjrbrjubvwwuiei!!!! XDDDDDD" and then say you could not properly formulate thoughts, much less a sentence, upon seeing the above picture. See? I know you all so well.

And the only reason why I am coherently typing these sentences right now is because I cannot see the above picture with the 12 pack abs. But upon thinking about it ... I have once again ... lost all words.

Thank you, Beastly Maknae and Sexy Beast Taek. You've made me speechless, but at least I have refrained from spazzing and sounding like a complete moron (does the Joon post ring a bell?).

TKPA

16 comments:

  1. JHBGFJGAHDJSDGJKBHSJG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, naaah, but really... I wan't chansung to be my baby daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a prude and all, but all I could think was "o.o...Impregnate me. NOW."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy God...what I wouldn't give for scratch and sniff software on my computer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. SNGVIKWPQE98347HQW=12JPSFD,NQ2EGT12-8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm :)

    Those cookies I just baked for my dad are looking slightly less appetizing compared to this.
    Only men like this can make me stick to my diet.
    Not only is the 12-pack absolutely full of win, but the smug-ass look on their faces are the cherry on top of the win.
    I guess that means epic win.
    Win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this edited Chansung's happy trail on this :(

    but.......................:Q_________

    ReplyDelete
  8. DAMN right!!
    right click...save!! LOL!!
    and i have to say Chansung is just asking for it XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh baby, come to mama ... I want a piece of both of them *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh damn!! *jizz*
    That is all. Whew.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...This is like a double whammy for me. Both of my favorite members, next to each other, showing some skin. =^^=

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...new twitter background...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to thank you for this (and your blog)
    I always had dirty thoughts and never felt bad about it. But when I got into K-pop (through Perez Hilton Blog, Super Junior - Sorry Sorry, just like you), I started to read the comments about "feeling like a pervert" just because they had dirty thoughts. I started to feel like a prevert.
    Your blog brought me back to normal. Thank you!

    About the picture, no words needed... just pervy thoughts :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. HOLY ajcvhbkvbdvsb!
    I don't even know where to look
    simply gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete