6.07.2010

Twitter is No Longer Lacking Chiseled Cheekbones

Photobucket

And the K-Pop Twitter invasion continues!

Lovely, gorgeous Kan is on Twitter now. He hasn't tweeted anything yet, but it's the simple fact he is on Twitter, and he will tweet something, and we will all go insane over it when he does. Plus, you know, I needed to write something about him. This blog is majorly deprived of chiseled cheekbones, so naturally when I need to fill that void, I look to Kan.

Twitter was lacking those cheekbones, and now it isn't.

He's just beautiful. Plain and simple.

I need to boost my number of F.Cuz posts around here. (Oh, and the group has their own Twitter too).

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. Chiseled Cheekbones? FOR THE WIN.
    *follows*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, he's so beautiful. But ... manly beautiful. Mhm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can honestly say this is first time I have ever seen that man.
    I mean of course I've seen F.Cuz videos before
    but I've never SEEN this guy.
    Not bad. :P
    And @TKPA, yeah he is manly beautiful. Anyone got any body pics? lol

    P.S. - I removed my first comment because I just wanted to add to it. I didn't know it was gonna be all putting my business out there, putting me on blast. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's the guy that I noticed when I first saw F.Cuz perform on a music show and I wanted to find out who he is right away... ;) He is hot!!! I've not seen this picture before so thank you, I now have it saved on my laptop and now, I'm contemplating to make it my screensaver... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to go search google and YouTube about F.Cuz and Kan. He sure is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @TKPA - indeed, manly beautiful! :)
    (I like the shape of his ears... and I don't really notice ears... unless they're big... then I notice them, and actually kind of thing they're charming)

    ReplyDelete
  8. he tweeted me today....I died

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn!
    This post made me realize I have never actually watched anything from F.Cuz.. but now I will go on an all day vid/pic spree.

    Thanks forever!

    ReplyDelete