6.06.2010

Leeteuk, You Make It Hard to Defend You

I know today is supposed to be reserved for 2PM, but I need to take a moment to touch upon this subject. And the subject being it is incredibly hard to defend Leeteuk's manliness and sex factor when he does the following things:

Photobucket
Yes, it is ... um, artistic? ... and I am having huge GD flashbacks right now, but really ... this isn't necessary. This is never necessary.

Photobucket

Just like the shower cap is not necessary. And neither is this five-years-too-late-Myspace-default picture.

Photobucket

AND THIS IS NOT EVEN FUNNY. I mean, cool, you get facials and you relax and whatever ... I don't judge. If a guy wants to get all that done and pamper himself, then whatever. The guy works hard, he deserves to relax. But do you really have to put a picture of it on Twitter and make it nearly impossible for me to convince people that you actually are sexy?

Thankfully, pictures like the following surface, and people believe me.

Photobucket

It is still those few moments where people look at me as if I'm completely delusional and insane, when we all know that I am only partially delusional and insane.

C'mon, Teuk. Make it easy for me a little bit, okay? That's all I ask.

TKPA

12 comments:

  1. He looks really good without makeup. The last pic is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes up for all that http://i47.tinypic.com/2my5ld5.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that's what we love about teukie .. He's sexy ,dorky and funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leeteuk can be completely retarded sometimes, and downright (no words can express just sounds) other times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *shrugs* Except for the pic with the stuff all over his face I find them all sexy. No complaints from me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first photo almost works... just lose the guyliner and lipstick... I can handle the hair color... and I just re-fell in love with him too...
    But you're right... the last picture definitely makes up for the fail that the first three represent. I can forgive Teukie this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least it seems like he's topless in the 2nd and 3rd photos, right?
    I find the shower cap photo really sweet, but I have to admit I really really love the facial photo ^_^
    At least the shower cap isn't a pink one, like I've seen in my gran's house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second picture would have been better if he was wet. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow that last picture is sexy as hell.
    whew...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @TKPA - AGREED! About the second picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is the first time i've posted, TKPA, as i recently discovered your blog and have some serious back-reading to do. but, as a leeteuk devotee, i was a little saddened to realize i had to go back over 6 months to find a post about him. i'm jus' sayin' - if you neglect your future husband like this, he may start looking elsewhere (and by that, i happily mean "at ME").

    as a happy reminder for why we want him panting and shirtless in our bedrooms: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFSp2QjUdqs
    and a happy reminder of why he should be raising our children:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiS5qj3CnAg

    <3 your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so funny and sad at the same time how people used to think 10 years ago...

    ReplyDelete