6.25.2010

The G-Dragon Influence is Worldwide

Yes, that's right. G-Dragon is influencing artists from around the world. I know you've probably seen it and thought the same thing.

Remember this monstrosity? Of course you do.

Photobucket

How could you not forget this horrible thing? Proof that G Baby should always have some sort of styling product in his 'do in order to maintain that unnatural sex appeal.

With that in mind, behold Exhibit B:

Photobucket

These men are Lady Gaga's backup dancers in her music video "Alejandro."

Purely coincidence, maybe. But I find it humorous that GD is practically the male version of her with his outlandish style, and yet here is a bit of his style popping up in a LG video. Nice, GD.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. I knew it!
    I just knew it!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that (Among other similarities)
    I wonder what would happen if GD and LG ever happened to be in the same room at the same time.
    Probably some massive explosion from all the eccentricity.
    I demand a collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :) I didn't even notice the guys haircuts in the video. I was too busy freaking out... lol. I'd love to see LG and GD collab. It would be the best of the century!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG wow I didn't even notice that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i literally burst out laughing at this when i saw the lady gaga's henchmen picture. leave it to GD to be out there.

    ReplyDelete