6.10.2010

Taeyang's New Album: Release Date

Photobucket

We've been waiting for months. Finally, there's a light at the end of the dark, depressing, covered-ab tunnel. There's a lot of speculation that the King of Foreplay's album will be released on June 25th, but then again it is only speculation.

You know how Papa YG likes to switch everything up on us and just at the very last minute, without any proper warning to get ourselves together and composed so we can fangirl and not die from a heart attack, release something. He's done it before, and he'll more than likely do it again.

I don't think you should worry too much about not enough promotions for Tae-Tae and his latest album. He's certified gold and he'll bring in the numbers, regardless of the amount of press he receives.

Patience fan girls (and boys) ... those glorious abs are about to grace the K-Pop world once again.

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. Of all albums this and Big Bang albums are the ones I am most anticipating I can't wait for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TT.TT Papa YG should get married every year. Happiness keeps him on task. We should all pitch in for a super wedding gift if everything he promised comes out on time from now on.

    Just in to for the top of Cervix Puncher eh Mister KoF. If TOP's album comes out in Dece,ber I'll vote Papa YG to the top next time by myself if I have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait. Bring out the abs please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!
    I'm super stoked!
    This can't come soon enough!

    Dear Taeyang,
    We love you. Please release your album as soon as possible. Thanks. And maybe you can also make four music videos just like brother G-Dragon has so graciously done. Only more abs and less apples. Not that I don't like apples. Korea has the best apple juice I have ever tasted!
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh I'm just essited for more abs action.
    /shallow.

    LOL KIDDING.
    I love more things about KoF than just the abs.
    I also love the body wave on the floor, the shameless half-stripping, and his moaning (I WOULD CALL SO) in some BIGBANG songs xD

    Oh yeah and the singing..whatever.
    LOL KIDDING
    I certify him as a good singer, and his voice DOES wonders to my brain waves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going CRAZY waiting for this! I keep checking Yesasia to see if I can pre-order it like I did with GD's stuff LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very hot, as always. I'm really looking forward to hearing what kind of music he brings to the table. I guess as long as there is bangin choreo and some abbage, we'll all be satisfied.

    Oh and crotch grabbing.... oh yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was blacking in and out while reading this post and it's comments, the words that registered were:
    foreplay, floor, body wave, abs, stripping, moaning, crotch, banging ...

    Oh gawd! I'm going to pass out from excitement again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh lorrrddd. i've been waiting for this for so long....too long.

    ReplyDelete