6.10.2010

I Like This Luke Duke Look

Photobucket

Really, SeungHo ... you're looking good.

Hair? Check.

Lips? Check, check, check, check. (Multiple checks because those Starburst lips are so big).

Luke Duke red checkered shirt? Well ... check.

Normally I don't really go for a guy wearing a checkered shirt, much less a red one ... but hey, at least if we want to have a picnic we can take off your shirt and it will double as a picnic blanket. We're saving money and picnics are much better when the guy is shirtless.

If for some reason the Asian entertainment industry wants to give the rest of the world a complete WTF moment and remake the Dukes of Hazzard but you know, only Asian ... I will campaign for Lips of Sex to play the role of Luke. He already has the shirt, and he's the leader of MBLAQ. Luke was the "brains" of the duo. Perfect.

And as for you, Thunder, you have not gone unnoticed. Not anymore, anyway. My days of overlooking you for the other members in your group are over, for you have come into your own and you are starting to look really, really sexy.

Show me that chest flesh, bb!

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. I just started noticing SeungHo and he sure is yummy. I want to go on a picnic with him where he takes off more than just his shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so if SeungHo is going to be Luke who will be Bo? Joon would be the obvious choice since he is cute and can be clueless at times. It should be an all-male cast so the role of Daisy might be hard to cast.

    Back to the picture...I don't love the red checkered shirt, but I do like the fact it is unbuttoned way down. Plus SeungHo could wear a trash bag, and I would still think he is the hottest/sexiest guy in KPop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, the role of Daisy will naturally go to Jokwon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...the role of Daisy will naturally go to Jokwon."
    Ahaha! For the win!

    I love Thunder. Can I have Thunder? How can he look so adorable and yet have a name like Thunder? I've never associated the word adorable with thunder... but now it can't be helped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *smackes self on forehead* Jokwon of course! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I'm really loving the hair too, very sexy. And I'm still in shock when it comes to Thunder. I have no clue where all this sexy appeal came from but I am LOVING IT!!! Papa Rain taught him well XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Re: Thunder, it's the hair. The new do totally changed the look. MBLAQ is no longer "the group with that 4 hot guys and Dara's little brother".

    ReplyDelete