11.10.2010

What in the ...? HAHAHA!

Photobucket

I seriously thought Jun Hyung was wearing a neckbrace at first. I had to rewind and pause the video because I knew he hadn't injured himself, so I thought it was the ultimate fashion fail. Because when I think of fashion fails in the K-Pop industry, you have to admit, BEAST is like in the top ten, maybe even the top five on some of your lists.

But at least it's just a rain coat with fur lining, the collar popped, and brown leather straps holding it up for support.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Did you notice how awkward he was moving throughout the whole teaser? So hilarious.

Click here to watch it!

TKPA

11 comments:

  1. Regardless of the neck-brace, he looks hot. HyunSeung looked the best to me. He had so much aegyo in the teaser :)
    /biased

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha.
    He looked like he was in pain the entire time he was wearing it. it is just such an awkward combination on things. fur rain coat and leather straps? really, stylists?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont even know why they do that we gotta go over to S. Korea and fire all of those stylist noonas for dressing our bb's up in such horrendous attires smh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha the WTF factor makes me kind of love it :)

    I seriously love the entire teaser, all those damn silly faces they make, complete win. Totally made my day! Can't wait for the whole MV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see their stylists still hate them. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. i kinda knew this was going to be posted here. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was never a BIG beast fan but now that i saw the teaser.... god my eyes burned it was so hot!
    But you're right, it was really hard to see him with that THING on >< WHY WOULD NOONAS DO THAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha!!
    i knew that you were going to blog about this.
    another epic fashion fail from the coordi noonas that belong to b2st.
    also, my thoughts exactly...u can SO tell that Junhyung was having a hard ass time dancing with that thing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it added to the hilarity of the video in general. They are showing a new side of themselves... so whats better than a crazy straight-jacket-for-your-neck collar?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The song sounds good, but the neckbrace has got to go. It does not look comfortable at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. where do i buy this jacket from ?

    do you know what it is originally called and the name brand ?

    i really want to buy it D:

    ReplyDelete