11.22.2010

Cervix Punchers Fifth Edition: Numbers Six through Ten

#10 Jonghyun (15 votes) - So what if he has a girlfriend? Doesn't mean we have to stop looking, right? Stop touching, yes. Looking? FAIR GAME.

#10 Nichkhun (15 votes) - I pretty much agree with this ranking, except I really want to add a personal comment ... Would it really kill you to not do "fan talk" while I'm sleeping? Really devastating when you start tweeting at 4:45 in the friggin morning and my alarm goes off at 5:30. I know you're reading this, Khunnie. (Yeah, right).

#10 Yunho (15 votes) - I will admit, I was a little surprised by how many votes he did receive. Not because he isn't fine as hell (because he is), but only because he's barely received any votes in the past. A ranking I'm happy with, though.


#9 Junsu from 2PM (16 votes) - I don't think I am alone in requesting more shirtless pictures of this man. He might break the top five if he spams us with abs to help keep us warm during the winter (or get us hotter in the summer, whichever hemisphere you're in).

#9 Jaejoong (16 votes) - I am contributing this to the fact that most of you living in the United States saw this gorgeous human being up close and in person recently. Because again, he's never received this many votes before. First time for everything!

#9 Seungri (16 votes) - So proud of him, yes I am! I mean, people actually voted for him! More than two or three times! AND HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF. Wait ... we might want to rethink this.


#8 Jun Hyung (17 votes) - He's climbing, he's climbing! Nice to know that whatever ridiculously ugly thing he has on, we still find him desirable. That's very hard to accomplish.

#8 Se7en (17 votes) - Absolutely gorgeous. Him and those lips. Mmm.

#8 Rain (17 votes) - He needs to have another movie like Ninja Assassin. Or more choreography like "Hip Song." That will surely catapult him a little higher.


#7 Kyuhyun (18 votes) - My all-time favorite maknae is killing it. Maybe in February he will break the top five? Stranger things have happened.

#7 Daesung (18 votes) - Basically, seventeen of you are running the risk of losing your life. It was the picture with him and the Phantom of the Opera mask, wasn't it? Just don't tell CJ you voted for him if she asks. She's already asking for names (those of you who were anonymous, smart move).


#6 Onew (20 votes) - Every once in a while, an idol gets so many votes just out of nowhere. Where were all of you for the past year? What, SHINee comes back and you suddenly remember Onew? Tsk, tsk, tsk. (Kiddingggg!)

#6 Joon (20 votes) - HE HAS FALLEN. Oh, Joon. Let's fix this! GET A TWITTER ACCOUNT. But not until January, then spam the hell out of us with cutesy and sexy pictures of you in the bathroom mirror.


Are you calculating who's in the top five?

3 comments:

  1. (Redundant comment is redundant)
    Aww, Daesung isn't in the top 5! Next time~
    Bring it, I'm not scared :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG DAE!!!!!!! Cj. Feburary. Top 5. We will make it happen. xD <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Rain is #8!!!! Next time I'll make sure he gets more votes! :P

    ReplyDelete