11.22.2010

Cervix Punchers Fifth Edition: Almost, But Not Quite

#15 Han Geng (7 votes) - It doesn't matter that he's in China doing God knows what. We still love that sexy man and worship him as if he'd never left.

#15 Leeteuk (7 votes) - You either get the attraction with him or you don't. If you don't, I'm pretty sure the people who voted for him won't mind. We can be greedy.

#15 Eli (7 votes) - The adorkable Eli. I want to see this man get a little higher next time around!

#15 Soohyun (7 votes) - So many votes from you have made me pay some extra special attention to him. Expect to see more of him on the blog!


#14 Taekyeon (9 votes) - Oh, sweetie. You've fallen from your glory days of ranking in the top five. Last November, you were #4. In February, you were #2. Now you're completely out of the top ten? How about some more shirtless action and screaming during performances to boost you back up a bit. Or you could just reply to a nice fan every once in a while ... mhm.

#14 AJ (9 votes) - You've kind of won me over a little more than you previously did by being the new-geek-turned-hottie in your latest MV. I wholeheartedly approve.

#14 DongWoon (9 votes) - I wish I could say you were the sexiest maknae on the list, but dude ... you really got your ass kicked in the ranking maknae battle. However, if you keep up those dirty blonde locks of yours, you'll rank higher on my personal poll, which means more exploitation on the blog. Win-win for everyone!

#14 Siwon (9 votes) - I'm curious as to how many of you have fantasized about him in a priest get-up and a steamy confessional booth location.


#13 Junsu from JYJ (10 votes) - I guess ten of you really, really liked his halter top/apron. I joke.

#13 Junho (10 votes) - I could make some cracks about how your ass is bigger than a full moon or that if you put on a wig you could be Kim Kardashian's from-the-back body double ... but it's all been done before.

#13 Jay Park (10 votes) - Last night on Twitter, Jay said some of us were freaky. I think a really dirty post is in the works, in which all of you need to leave a highly dirty comment. (PS -- Jay, if you're reading this, can you tweet some pics of your abs to get back into the top five? Thanks).


#12 Minho (12 votes) - Sexy, sexy, sexy. I love the shorter hair. I love the deep voice. I love the angry-sexy look he always has. I will so be your sugar mama.


#11 SeungHo (14 votes) - YOU. WERE. ROBBED. You should have been higher. That is all.

Six through ten, coming up next!

5 comments:

  1. It's 2am and I have a meeting in 7 hours, but I'm gonna have to stay up to wait for the results. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "SeungHo (14 votes) - YOU. WERE. ROBBED." O_O YES HE WAS.... But that OK he's still high up on my list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania, go to sleep! Might not post it for another few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohoho, this is shaping up interestingly! And Daesung's name isn't down yet! I hope he's in the top 5~ (Always my number one boo) Oh Seungho, you (and your lips) were robbed, hopes for next time though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omo ive wondered about that too with Siwon fans!! He.... he reminds me way TOO MUCH like a catholic priest >< cant like him more than a good buddy to go to church with (if anywhere) haha but Minho!! <3 Leetuek and Hangeng!! Yummyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete