11.09.2010

U-Kiss Can Tell Me to Shut Up and I'll Obey

Where have I been? Well, school and lots of hours at work. That's probably why I missed the release of "Shut Up" a month ago. (I'm sorry, I suck, I know!). But now I'm here, and now it's time to give these men the proper little spazz fest they should have received last month.

I'm going to start this with a simple angry thought to the K-Pop Gods, for having the deepest voice in the group, the voice that stands out the most, the voice that sounds so sexy and makes me get little goose bumps all over ... belong to a sixteen-year-old.

Photobucket

I mean, really? How is that even remotely fair? A woman over the legal age limit cannot possibly enjoy it as much as she ought to. And to top it all off, you make Dongho sound so angry and you make him look so hot while he's giving that little sixteen-year-old angry face to the camera. Am I being punished for not blogging enough?

Moving on, U-Kiss has pretty much everything that makes a phenomenal K-Pop video.

You have suits:

Photobucket

And you have half-naked men (excluding Jailbait and Xander) in a room together:

Photobucket

And you even have Xander looking like he's absolutely disgusted in the choice for the female model:

Photobucket

And you also have how hot and just ... DAMN ... Eli is (um, Skankoid, remove the hand. Thanks):

Photobucket

And of course, no K-Pop video would be complete without a WTF fashion choice. I almost didn't see it, truthfully. It took me about three times watching the video to find one, and I was beginning to believe that I have finally come across one video that everything they are wearing looks amazing and there's nothing bizarre that would make me take up a tiny section in a post ranting about it. However, an evil cow must have snuck it in, and they did a clever job by shoving him in the back so we wouldn't notice.

But what the hell is this ...

Photobucket

... and when can I burn it?

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. Kiseop's "Man bra" I didn't even notice it at all until I watched a review on youtube. I have to say this video made me fall in love with Kiseop even with his clothing choice. Totally agree about Dongho, I'm old enough to have been a teenage mother with him so it feels really strange to think his voice is so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Dongho! Such an evil boy, trying to get the over-18 noonas in trouble. At their showcase last September in Manila I kept repeating to myself, "Don't look at Dongho. Don't look at Dongho. Don't look at Dongho." Did not work :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin and Kiseop had my ovaries aching...I love them now- even though Xander is still my first love :d

    ReplyDelete
  4. they've been oozing with UNF for the past months & i hope they continue with it~! ^_^

    could that prolly mean that we'll be seeing them more often here? *prays hard*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiseop's... ensemble-
    I actually love it. The man is ripped and deserves attention since he gets about 5 words in every song if he's lucky.
    Man-bra = exposure of HAWT body = compensation for forgetting about him when assigning parts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain about Mr. Jailbait. Oh Dongho....

    Heheh... man bra... hah!

    I wasn't impressed with this MV at first, but it didn't take long for me to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was not expecting Jailbait Dongho to sound so sexy. Wow! Am totally loving U-Kiss though. Apart from being gorgeous, they also seem like really cool people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol "man bra"!!! I love that comment. I can't stop laughing right now.
    I agree, the jailbait is hot in this video. Hot enough for the cops to keep an eye out on me. Lol. Love the song, I was really impressed with their new style. And laughed even harder when the video was marked 18+ on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL
    Man bra FTW

    ReplyDelete