11.11.2010

Today's Post is Brought to You by the Letter "G"


I am in love with this. Not so much the fact that the entire song is a plug for the Korean equivalent to eBay for fashion, but because this is a glimpse of G-Dragon before his comeback with BIGBANG. And in this, we see all of the cracktastic wardrobe pieces that GD has to offer.

Okay, it kind of makes my head want to explode and my eyeballs bleed, but to be honest, I'm just staring at his face throughout the majority of it. Because you have to admit that the man is gorgeous, even with the few shades away from Ronald McDonald hair. I also love the reference to "A Boy" in the CF, right down to that damn fur hat that one day I will rid the world of!

G-Dragon, come back soon. And bring with you every item in your cracktastic wardrobe! I promise to cut back on making fun of you this year!

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. LMAO I agree except I like the hat. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with u on this =D can stop staring either. He's one of a few that has that affect on me. Yup! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmg I just love him! He's such a cutie here! And when he says Hey Ladies- dead! And that jacket with all the rhinestone pins on it- ohmg so much want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I see him, I like him that much more! He's definitely growing on me by leaps and bounds!!! Thanks TKPA for posting these blogs!!! You are so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omo that was hot @.@
    heheheh first time i've seen that but totally heard about it. I seriously agree with you on the hat thing!! Needs to go xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish they did stuff like this here in the states. Its kinda cheesy but mostly fun and with no shortage of eye candy, its like the perfect marketing tool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg could not stop staring! havent seen this vid until you posted it here so thank you TKPA for sharing (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my... I don't even know what to say.

    Once I put the sound on mute I liked it a lot more!
    (Sorry GD, but please don't say "G-mar-ket"like that again...ever... you sounded like my 70 year old grandmother from New Jersey!)
    GD... how is it that we can't dislike anything you do?

    Can't wait for Big Bang's comeback! Should be mountains of epic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He had me at 'Hello'...And 'can't touch this',though that did remind me of MC Hammer.
    GD is looking fine in the vid. The song, whether you want it to or not, seems to get stuck in your head.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is ridiculously adorable I'm not even so much of a G-Dragon's fan but I keep this particular MV on my iPod so that I could enjoy the cuteness explosion in my head anywhere anytime.

    *breathes*
    NOW THAT'S A LONG SENTENCE, BUT YEAH.

    Seriously, G-Dragon is one of the most irrestible man I have ever known of.

    In any way.
    Any time.
    To anyone.

    ReplyDelete