11.27.2010

My Recent Suicide Mission/Humiliation

Photobucket
(Credit to jaypark.com)

I don't know if this will go anywhere, but I figured, "Why the hell not try?" No harm in that, right?

Feel free to laugh at me, because I know for sure this will either go unseen or will automatically be deleted. (Plus, I was laughing the whole time while writing this).

Subject: Interview Request (It's a Long Shot)
From: kpopaddict@live.com
To: info@jaypark.com

My name is [blah blah blah], better known in the K-Pop world as "The K-Pop Addict." I own and operate the blog, Confessions of the K-Pop Addict, which has readers all over the globe and has very recently been featured in the recent issue of Sparkling magazine (based out of the Philippines), alongside other top K-Pop websites such as http://www.allkpop.com/ and http://www.soompi.com/.

I realize this is sort of like a suicide mission in terms of requesting a brief interview with Jay, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. I have shied away from featuring Jay on the blog for quite some time, as it seemed that there was so much emotion surrounding his former situation. Whenever I would try to feature him there was always a reader or two who did not understand the humor behind the words. Now that I feel like his past is behind him and he's starting anew and succeeding beautifully, I would like to interview him (via e-mail) on a more personal level but about his current life and not about his past (i.e. nothing about 2PM or him leaving Korea. It's time we all moved on from that).

That might not seem like a "suicide mission," but I haven't gotten to the part where I actually inform you what the blog is based around. It's only fair that I provide you every post written about Jay, so you may get the feel of the style of writing. This is the suicide part.

http://www.thekpopaddict.com/search/label/park%20jaebeom

Thank you for your time and consideration and please feel free to laugh and delete this email once you're finished reading.

TKPA :)
Yes, I gave his management team the link to every post written about Jay. And if you click that link ... let's just hope that Jay has a sense of humor.

Just thought I would share and if for some unlikely reason I get a positive response (aka "YES"), I will share that with you. For now let's just assume it's a fat "N-O." I'm content with that.

TKPA

12 comments:

  1. haha. I really hope that you get an interview with him and that he sees your posts. They are awesome..and I'm sure he will appreciate being rated 10 in the meat market. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a ballsy woman, TKPA.

    And I love you for that.


    And I'm sure if nothing else Jay will laugh at some of those posts. Dude seems to have a pretty good sense of humor. :)

    But an interview with him would be totally awesome! Any chance that your readers could suggest questions if he says "yes"? :D haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!
    I want to see the looks on their faces when they see the posts. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be the fly on the wall when they click that link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its been amazing reading your posts and i must thank sparkling because i've searched this blog through it.,and i'm loving your blog..,

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with your interview - i really do hope that u succeed at it ^_^ love your sense of humor so keep up ur great work^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to see their faces!!! lol
    Great idea, you won't loose anything by asking, right?
    Hope they answer, if its a fat no, who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck. Hope Jay and his management have open mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you can get an interview, that would be awesome!

    Not spamming I swear but, Jay Park was on this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv7SUncOAAQ

    and I don't think many people have actually realized it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mysecretfangirllife12/02/2010 9:37 AM

    good luck! I would love to see their face when they read the post where you said he looked like a 15 year old ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol Good Luck to you!!
    I love Jay and I hope this suicide mission goes well and doesn't end in death *meaning: no interview.
    (Totally beside the point here, but wow I haven't been to your site in AGES. Too sad, school is ruining my internet life.)

    ReplyDelete