12.15.2010

Nothin' But GTOP

We're getting closer to a BIGBANG comeback, ladies and gents! And though the impatience level is increasing by miles every day that passes, Papa YG knows this. That's why he decided to give us some GTOP as an early Christmas present.

And you know anything with my two favorite members, together or separate, will be featured on the blog. Duhhhh.

First glance of GD and I am speechless. Just closed my eyes and shook my head.

Photobucket

Oh, no no no. What's going on with the hair, Ji?

Photobucket

Everything else is good. Clothes, check. Watch, ehhh I'll let it slide. But the hair? I'm just not digging the two little poofs on top. It's kind of like you wanted to pay twice the homage to Snooki but your hair is simply not long enough. You get it right later in the video, but this is just a no-no in my book.

I will admit, when T.O.P first dyed his hair, I hated it. I wasn't going to bitch about it like I normally do, because I know it's T.O.P and the man will surely change it soon. But now ... now I don't want it to go away. Because he looks absolutely amazing with it. Who the hell else could pull off white/silver old man hair? No one.

Photobucket

This girl must have sacrificed her whole city to the K-Pop Gods in order to earn the part of being able to stare directly into Sex God's eyes. Lucky bitch.

Photobucket

And I love this girl's face when she turns around and see T.O.P. My face would look a lot like that as well ... right before "passing out" in hopes that he would give me mouth-to-mouth in order to revive me. (Think: The Sandlot).

As a parting gift, it wouldn't be complete without another sexy man in the video. And Papa YG gave us two.

Photobucket

If you're wondering, Daesung was with CJ that night with a "do not disturb" sign on the door.

Check out the video if you haven't seen it yet!


TKPA

17 comments:

  1. LOL. I knew you'd come around to loving the silver-haired T.O.P.! I let out a huge scream of horror the first time I saw it (good thing I live alone and my walls are pretty soundproof), but I'm digging it so much now I want to give his stylist a really huge ass gift basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOP's hair is tragic, but my mouth still drools whenever I see him. And GD, if it wasn't for the fact that I know u change ur hair every 4-5 hours, I would be highly upset with u...
    Either way, I loved the whole MV- it was fun, energetic, and full of sexy people, and the song is starting to grow on me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was amazingly hot and even though GD's hair was extremely wtf at first, I let it slide simply because its GD and I'm used to WTFs with him lol.

    I felt the same way about TOP. He isn't even my bias but with that hair I would straddle him in an effing heartbeat.

    Loved The Sandlot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. at first i hated TOPs hair but noow it looks really good on him haha i still dont like GDs hair though...

    this song is very catchy (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. just thot u might want to do something with this...:D

    http://62.0.5.134/img444.imageshack.us/img444/6530/77005640.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. Thie video made me raise my eyebrow so much that it got lost in my hair line. Lol. I'm not sure what to think about it, but at least we're getting a taste of them before their comeback! I'm glad to see Tae and Seungri inthe video, too. I'm mad at CJ for stealing Daesung from it (and ME). Big Bang FIGHTING! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES!! This is going to be the best christmas EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get over GD's Fro-hawk. It's an epic fail, but, as mentioned, he does change it quite a bit, so it can be forgiven.

    It's hard to accept TOP's silver 'do. I like it styled down though, rather than up.

    I'd hit up that club. As long as GD and TOP are hosting the party, it's sure to be a blast. Only, all the skankoids have to get out of the way and let me be where I belong... right next to Sex God. Silver hair, shaved eyebrow and everything. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omo i totally understand your feeings with Top's hair because i felt the same way and i believed that it was just terrible but now, it seems to be a part of him and i like it :]

    And CJ!!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME IT WAS YOU THAT TOOK DAEDAE!!!??? hahahahaha jkjk love you girl, know that night was special [;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ji Yong can do whatever he wants...he is HOT no matter what

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh... I'm late reading this. I feel the same with you about SG's hair. It shocking at first but now I'm loving it. How can he look so hot with white hair, make me forget how he look with black hair.

    I think GD's hair at MAMA was OK. That 2 puff is no no. My fave was his hair at GTOP comeback in Inkigayo. I don't know why I got this 'manly' vibe from his overall look (the hair, the outfit, the attitude). Well, no matter how much you hate the hair, you know that it will only last a month. It's GD afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Forgot one thing. Aigoo KOF, is that your dance club clothes? You need to learn from GD or TOP a bit about fashion. Just a bit though, don't want you to turn into another GD. Two fashionista in a group are enough.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't care how many times TOP styles his hair I still hate it. And I'm only enduring this hot mess on his head because I love him. And that's what you do with people you love you accept there bad hair days...LOL. Which he will have a lot of them but I will endure this until it's black or another color again.

    GD so use to his crazy hair styles I actually like this one for some odd reason. When he styles it certain ways it looks good on him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GD looks like minnie mouse, and I dunno why I used minnie instead of mickey. TOP is just full of AWESOME!

    ok, the GDTOP unit is just pure hotness and swagger overload.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "This girl must have sacrificed her whole city to the K-Pop Gods in order to earn the part of being able to stare directly into Sex God's eyes. Lucky bitch."

    LMAO I'm dying right now >__<
    & LOL. reviving mouth to mouth..i hope you won't pass out AGAIN!! kkkk

    & those few seconds of Taeyang in the club. that boy was holding in his excitement...we all know how he gets down & dirrty when dancing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! im new here! i had a blast from reading ur entires! its like i found k-pop madness heaven!! i really really like ur blog! its awesome! i founs out about it through sparkling! yeah.. being featured in a mag is awesome-- so happy for u!
    im glad there's site that doesnt limit itself to ohhhs and ahhs of the usual fangirls, i get sick of that easily...
    hey.. i hope to be a stalker too!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YES. TOP WITH THAT HAIR. YESSSSS. FOREVER.
    [I'm an incoherent mess right now, I blame my current sickness].

    And this is like the first time I've completely ignored how bad GD's hair can look sometimes. I had absolutely no problems with it when watching this video or even watching GTOP performances now.

    I think my fanaticism is being taken to a whole 'nother level. Jiyong, what have you done to me??

    ReplyDelete