11.09.2010

Finally...

I titled this post "Finally" for two reasons.

1. It's taken me forever to write a BEAST post. (I apologize).
2. Finally I have something amazing and awesome to say about each and every single one of them. The evil cow stylists have lost their touch.

My gorgeous Jun Hyung, you look as amazing as always and I'm glad that this time around, there aren't any feathers sticking out of your hair.

Photobucket

You're perfect. Don't change one damn thing on that brunette head of yours.

AJ you look like a little Catholic school boy to me. So sweet and innocent.

Photobucket

But I know Catholic school boys aren't all that innocent, so your angelic front only works on me for a short amount of time. All that matters is that you trick other people into thinking you're an angel on Earth and let me see your dark side.

Truthfully, Du Jun, you look exactly the same to me as you did when you first debuted.

Photobucket

Just a little more styling product this time around. You're flawless and you've learned if it isn't broke, don't fix it. You don't need to change a damn thing.

Yo Seob is still so cute to me.

Photobucket

Whenever I see him, this comes to mind. You will never lose your cute factor in my eyes.

FINALLY, finally! Hyun Seung does not have some atrocious ensemble on or has his hair all fucked up.

Photobucket

Do you know how happy this makes me? I sincerely hope THIS is a permanent look for him, meaning it's just him. No freaky looking make-up, no layered hair that looks more like a five-year-old cut it, no weird hair colors. Just Hyun Seung. Plain and simple. Absolutely perfect.

AND WHOEVER DECIDED TO STYLE DONGWOON'S HAIR LIKE THIS:

Photobucket

IS A FREAKING GENIUS AND I LOVE THEM FOR IT. HOLY HELL DOES THIS BOY LOOK A-MAY-ZING WITH THIS COLOR AND THIS STYLE. KEEP IT. KEEP IT. KEEP IT. KEEP IT.

Pretty much, whoever styled BEAST this time around, needs to be their permanent stylists, because they are perfection.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. I love Hyunseung's new look- he can indeed get the business this time around. I love yoseobie's hair. But Dongwoon is a no for me. I liked him better with darker hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I see Yoseob all I can think is that video of him with the puppy! I just want to adopt him and keep him as my little brother forever and ever.

    And yeah, DongWoon, pretty damn hot. Actually he could go bald and he'd probably still look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES YES!! I agree 100%

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! i love this teaser so much! :D
    and im so glad hyun seung doesnt have anything crazy the stylists have done to him this time :D
    and omg DONGWOON! so hot! haha, but he really doesnt look that asian anymore.. weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you about Du Jun, he hasn't changed a bit since his debut, but why should he? He's hot factor is permanently stuck on 'smoking' thus, he has no reason or need to change anything about himself. And that's so rare, usually Idols spend years changing themselves before they get it just right. Du Jun got it perfect right off the bat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect blog post is PERFECT~! <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. what else is there to say?
    you basically said everything i was thinking about these guys...well besides Yoseob. I think he's looking pretty sexy with his black hair.

    but seriously...Dongwoon looks AMAZING with his new hair. the hair stylists managed to make the maknae less korean and more foreign in every comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yoseob, Dongwoon and Kikwang all floored me in this teaser. I am like SuJu excited for their album...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I AGREE 100%!!!

    Everyone looks absolutely PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAST's new look is totally awesome! It's simple but it has a touch of elegance in it! Indeed hands down to the stylists :))

    ReplyDelete