11.22.2010

Cervix Punchers Fifth Edition: And the Winners Are ...

#5 Chansung with twenty-one votes.

Photobucket

Let's introduce the beastliest maknae of them all to the top five for the very first time! Please don't ever hide your abs or your happy trail from us. Be a good idol and give us what we want. In return, we'll give you what you want. Fair trade, everyone wins!


#4 Heechul with twenty-six votes.

Photobucket

I'm not going to lie, I'm still shocked as all hell. And he received three more votes this time around. He's one of those idols that suddenly appears out of nowhere and kind of leaves a total mindfuck into what he did recently that made him so relevant in your minds and other areas.


#3 Taeyang with forty-five votes.

Photobucket

Taeyang might have fallen from number two, but at least he can have those bragging rights amongst the idols that he's been in the top five for a year straight. Congratulations, bb! You just keep being you and I know you'll always have a home in the top five!


#2 G-Dragon with fifty votes.

Photobucket

YES. THAT MEANS THAT G-DRAGON HAS FINALLY LEFT HIS COVETED NUMBER THREE SPOT AND HAS MOVED UP ONE!!! It was a close race between GDYB, but again, congratulations to GD for being in the top five for a year straight and also taking the spotlight of number two onto himself.


#1 T.O.P with sixty votes.

Photobucket

SIXTY votes. This man will never leave the top five. Never ever.

Voting will be again in February! Thanks for participating!

TKPA

23 comments:

  1. I love that the Top 3 are BB boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60 votes!? Well he's gonna drop straight out the top 5 with that new hairstyle of his, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect ranking.
    And anon, I would STILL vote for him with his silver hair. If no one else wants him silver, I'LL take him for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omggggggggggggg TOP heheheheh yea!!!! So happy!!! AND HEECHUL!? i mean i voted for him but the top 5!?!?!? sex as "hella" xDDD So happy with these results!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOP OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    lmfao

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA YES TOP WILL ALWAYS BE ON TOP LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo!! the perfect TOP three (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Win :) I like when TOP is number one, because he belongs there. For sure.

    Except for Heechul (sorry!) I couldn't be happier with all of the results!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh... and G-Dragon's shirt. I hate to point it out, but I can't help but LOL at the placing of the word "small".

    It's okay GD, I don't believe in stereotypes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. T.O.P <3
    idc with T.O.P's silver hair
    he is the only one who can pull that kind of hairstyle, badass~

    ReplyDelete
  11. @kanbinayume: I agree. After the initial shock, I find him HOT with silver hair when I rewatch those fancams.

    TOP will always be on TOP. He's the SEX GOD after all. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. TOP has been # 1 2 out of 3 times this year~! ^_^

    He was #1 on the first edition of Cervix Punchers & now he's #1 again on its 1st anniversary.

    THIS MAN IS A GQBAMF AND ALL OF US SHOULD BOW DOWN TO HIS GREATNESS!

    I agree with all the top 5~ welcome Chanana! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay at first I was freaked out by the whole platinum blonde do

    BUT HIM DANCING CRAZY IN THOSE LIGHTS, THAT DO DID ITS WORK.

    Congratulations T.O.P!
    See you can do whatever with your hair or your body or anything that it is you but you'd still be punching our cervices(?)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still don't get the Heechul love, but hey, I won't judge, haha. I will be so immensely happy if the day comes that I see Dongwoon or Seungho or Jun Hyung or Rain or Xiah Junsu on this list.^^ Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I voted for T.O.P. only, but I'm so glad Heechul made it in the top 5.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heechul really? ew pretty boy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. TOP is still on TOP!
    its called HOME baby!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really happy! The top 3 cervix punchers were my choice!!!! Except, I voted GD as #1, TOP as #2, and exactly right for YB... Oh well, they're still punching my cervix. Big Bang rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just like everything else in life, BB dominates! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  20. GD will ALWAYS be #1 in my book...

    ReplyDelete
  21. heenim you're the most beautiful there!!!
    i <3 U no matter what happens!!!
    my only one flower boy ~~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. CHANUNGIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete