5.02.2011

I'm Back, Motivated, and Better Than Ever

K-Pop male idols, please take this opportunity to prepare yourselves for what is about to happen.

Yours truly is back, folks. I've been slacking for way too long, neglecting my duty to all of you lovely readers around the globe to bring you sinfully delicious reading material about the idols we have become batshit obsessed over. The "Dark Ages," you could say, are over.

Now that the semester is over (Wednesday!) and it is summer, I have time on my hands when not at work. And I promise you all that it will be an amazing summer!

So it was really great timing that I stumbled upon this video by Simon and Martina at Eat Your Kimchi. I've been watching their videos for a while and I love them. I think they're absolutely hilarious and highly entertaining.


They're interacting with idols. Kevin freaking knows them.

SHE WAS BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS T.O.P. SHE WAS CONVERSING WITH G-DRAGON.

THE BATSHIT CRAZY FANGIRL INSIDE OF ME WANTS TO CALL HER A BITCH, BUT SHE REALLY ISN'T A BITCH I'M JUST BEING A JEALOUS GREEN MONSTER.

I am very happy for Simon and Martina to have such great success, but I also have to admit that it was like the K-Pop Gods shone down their golden light and screamed "WAKE THE FUCK UP, TKPA! YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO!" So that's what I'm doing. We've wondered before whether or not these idols know me, but damn it ... I'm going to make sure they do!

Then I remembered that 2PM has some boxers from me. Martina, you might have breathed the same air as T.O.P, but my URL is on Junho's ass. And that ass is splendid. 

Check out lots of crazy and entertaining videos at http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/!

I'm baaack!

TKPA

13 comments:

  1. Welcome back TKPA! I hope you stick around this time xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back TKPA! have a great summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. terminal_plague5/02/2011 12:25 PM

    "My URL is on Junho's ass. And that ass is splendid."

    Good to hear from you again! Yey for summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooot you're back! :) Can't wait to read sexy, lustful, and sinful posts about BB, especially Taeyang and Daesung! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back!!! "Hi im G Dragon. Nice meet you" i literally died.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayy! ^_^
    OMG I love Simon and Martina! XD I thought of your blog when I saw their video x] i was like 'wooww tkpa must be flipping shit right now' XD did you see their full interview with u-kiss? it was so cool! :D

    OMGOMG I KNOW AND THAT PART WHERE SHE WAS NO FEET AWAY FROM TOP <33333 </333333

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back Our Fearless Leader~~~~ ^_^

    i watched that video last weekend & it was good~~~~

    i'm excited to read more blog posts from you soon~ we've been deprived of TKPA goodness for a long time~~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay!! I missed you so much!! .. this summer will be AMAZING :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. now that your back....

    BIGBANG BIGBANG BIGBANG BIGBANG BIGBANG BIGBANG
    TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP

    please.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG u're backkk!!i've been missing u since ur last post!! always check on this blog, in case u post up something!! i must have been lucky today that u're back again!! thank u!!

    oh yes TKPA, u've got work to do! to feed us some hot bods from kpop world! :)


    p/s: im sorry ive been a silent reader before...^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU'RE BACK.
    AJDFHAGFKGHASH <3
    Summer is going to be great ;D
    AND YESS.
    I've loved Simon and Martina since How to Dance Kpop 2009 <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to read the blog again! Missed it! And glad your semester is over, mine is crawling to an end! :)

    I absolutely ADORE Simon and Martina (and Spudgy!)
    I've been keeping up with them for a while, I'm getting ready to spend a semester in Korea and they have helped me a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete