5.06.2011

Kangin is POSSIBLY on Twitter

I have evidence for the Pro and Con sides of the current situation as to whether or not Kangin, whom we all miss greatly since he entered the military, has joined us in Twitterworld.

PRO:

He tweeted this picture on April 27th of himself in military uniform. And from the quality of it, you can tell it was taken by his cell phone.

Photobucket

If the account is fake, then they went through a heck of a lot of trouble obtaining this picture, because I'm 95% positive that if this had been released, forums and sites would have written about it and I would have seen your spastic tweets of excitement.

Oh and he looks so precious in that uniform!

CON:

He has been tweeting from his account since the end of JANUARY and no one knew? I mean, really? An idol cannot sneeze without it immediately being front page news and everyone offering "fighting" for his/her health.

AND he is only following three members of Super Junior, none of which are following him back, not even Leeteuk. So either he hasn't talked to any of them, and when he has, "Hey follow me on Twitter!" is the last thing to come to his mind, or when he's talking to them and retweeting them, they don't see it because they get flooded with tweets from fans so they don't know he's talking to and following them.

Where the hell is Shindong to confirm this for us? He's slacking.

Follow the may-be-might-be-could-be-possibly Kangin Twitter account and judge for yourself!

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. awww i miss this teddy bear~~~~ i hope this account is his! ^_^ i know he wouldn't be able to tweet as often as the other members but at least we can get some updates directly from him~ ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's his Twitter account. Even though not every member of SuJu is following each other on Twitter, the fact that not even ONE is following him back either means it's not really him, or they are ignoring him, which is NOT the case. Heechul wouldn't have gone to visit him, if that were the case.

    I wonder where that picture came from.

    PS- I am glad you're back and active!!! I love your blog. I'll continue to read it even after I move to South Korea in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh you prove a good point!! Have you tried talking to @sapphirepearls? Im sure since youre very famous they wouldnt mind answering back to your tweet! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. it would be so awful if it was the real one... no one noticed him?.. really?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG in all my excitement I never even thought of all that! Damn I really hope this is real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's probably real...
    Do they really allow Twitter in the Army?

    On another note, what happened to Cervix Punchers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think it's him... Heechul isn't following him and he certainly would if it were true.!

    ReplyDelete