5.02.2011

Jay Park has Abandonment Issues

It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to see Jay Park back and singing in Korean where his ass belongs. Yes, we know you're a bboy at heart and that will never change, but dude we missed you. And there are only so many videos of you singing in your bathroom that we can handle. Unless you want to spice things up and sing in the shower, you're better off back in music videos and on stage.

And hopefully now that silly feud with some other guys will be put to rest .............. hint, hint.

Already "Abandoned" is stuck in my head. I don't know what he's saying, but when do I ever? Hell I have a hard enough time trying to decipher this guy's English tweets. I really like this video and I didn't find anything that I thought was ridiculous or stupid or just a horrible, horrible choice and shouldn't have ever happened. I mean, it's not like his hair was ridiculously shaved to look like sunglasses a la Kanye West or anything.

Photobucket

..... oh.

Well, it's not as if the choreography was laughable with things mimicking every day life like hailing a cab in New York City or hitchhiking your way across the country.

Photobucket

..... at least he didn't incorporate miming into it.

Photobucket

..... really?

And in other news, holy push-up bra, Batman.

Photobucket

Jay, I figured out why you were "abandoned." Do you see her face?

Photobucket

Do you see that expression? The "kill me now before he says one more freaking word" expression? Look at her! She's wearing a bra that is constricting and forcing her cleavage up to her chin, no doubt she has on a pair of spanx underneath that dress, even though she probably starved herself for two days in order to zip it up for your date that night, and she spent two freaking hours on her damn hair and she got waxed in some places that were never meant for hot wax ... and you sit there and cry and whine and totally kill the sexy, romantic mood she has created by physically altering her body?

NO WONDER SHE LEFT YOU.

I'd leave you too!

PS -- I am totally buying you new earrings. Those have been in your ears since the "Again and Again" days and that's another reason she left you! BUY YOU AND HER SOME EARRINGS (preferably not matching) AND MAKE IT UP TO HER, YOU ASS.

Check out the new MV for "Abandoned" by Jay Park!


TKPA

7 comments:

  1. i love this song! got stuck in my head for the longest time. hahaha i would have never thought of the 'hailing a cab or hitchhiking' thing hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing but love for Jay. That's all. (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow TKPA, this review seemed a bit harsher than normal ahaha but honestly, i liked the song and thought the mv was good [: I understand that you're joking (maybe.. ^^')

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with the choreo. no offense meant. haha. it was just a little lulzy for me. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had problems with his english too xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO TKPA thank you for cracking me up once again. I will never unsee the "hailing a cab/hitch-hiking" now XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Jay Park, but I have to admit, I like his song Tonight more <3
    However, I agree with you on the fact that he really needs some new bling ;)

    ReplyDelete