2.20.2011

Apparently, This Blog is a Big Deal

Who would've thought?

All morning I've been trying to keep my cool and not freak out and hyperventilate or cry. And I kind of did a face-plant into failing miserably with that objective.

According to Bernie Cho, President of DFSB Kollective (you can read an interview with him here!), who was interviewed by Bloomberg (a really, really big name in the international business world), the top three K-Pop blogs or fansites that are in English generate more traffic than Korean music portals, based out of Korea that are written in Korean.

And who was the second blog that Bloomberg showed?

Photobucket

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!

And it isn't shown just once. Oh, no. Whoever pieced this article together must have loved this blog, because they decided to feature some of the GTOP love.

Photobucket

And then, right after this clip, you see a bunch of Korean girls all bundled up in the freezing cold and there they are. GTOP themselves at a press conference. AND THEN THEY ARE INTERVIEWED.

So, let's just roll with this, okay? Follow me on this train of thought ... if this blog generates that much traffic ... does that mean that these artists truly do read this because they want to know how they're portrayed outside of Korea?

I think this goes to show that there are a lot of perverted and sexually frustrated people across the world who listen to K-Pop.

Check out the video here! Skip to 10:40 to see the part all about Korean music! And make sure you watch the GTOP interview, as well!

TKPA

20 comments:

  1. I AM STILL SPAZZING OVER THIS JFC.

    I'm like insanely proud that your blog showed up!!!!!

    TKPA, YOU'RE TRULY FAMOUS!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond awesome. You deserve this! Congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! Can't play vid...hafta wait til I get home to lappie. I'm so happy for ya!! Congratz (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah!!! This is awesome!

    I now demand the K-pop stars to say they read this blog! We already know you do it! So come out! Now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh... you've found the traffic niche! Now everyone will invest in some kpop content.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was actually led to this site by watching that interview posted on AKP. I like this site so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMFG GIRL ARE YOU SERIOUS??? *SCREAMS WITH JOY* OMG OMG OMG you're on your way to being a certified celebrity all over!! OMG all KPeens are gonna know about you someday!!! I'm so happy for you!!! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're welcome

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is totally amazing! Hard work really does pay off. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. AFDSGHJHKL.
    OMG THAT'S SO DAMN AMAZING.
    :D
    I'M EXPERIENCING A MINDBLAST RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw it yesterday and completely flipped out. I'm so glad you saw it. I was going to write you a message telling you, but I'm glad you've got peeps to share this kind of news. Lol!! So happy for you :D This blog is an amazing WIN

    ReplyDelete
  12. *CRYING FOR YOU* if they read this O____O that is all lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I'm happy for you. Maybe Daesung read this blog so he let out his hotness in the concept photos these days. :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my God, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow I've been a bad blog stalker and I missed this! Congrats, this is fucking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOU ARE MAKING BIG WAVES, TKPA.

    I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!
    Of course your blog is a big deal. It is awesome and so are you. :)
    I'm sure the artists are reading your blog. Especially when you have sent them links to your blog.

    'I think this goes to show that there are a lot of perverted and sexually frustrated people across the world who listen to K-Pop.' Lol! So true.

    ReplyDelete